Guide for our new member

Yonglee868

Hi Mummies! I'm new here. I have 2 lovely children, elder daughter just turn 4 yrs old and a baby boy just had his full month celebration. Experienced mummies here can share with me how you cope with an active toddler and at the same time take care of your little one? My little one doesn't like sleeping and my elder one is deprived of love after the birth of my younger one. She's always crying for hugs every now and then. I got so sick of their cries every now ad then. I had no choice but to send my daughter to enrichment classes. Initially, she would cry non-stop. It hurts me but I really can't handle 2. Experienced mummies here. how you keep your elder one occupied other than sending them out of your sight?

Ketherin Jonsson

Hello everyone i newbie here and glad to be here, Mummysg is great forum for moms who want to learn about parenting and many things, it is very helpful forum

annettec

Hi mums & dads! I'm new here, a SAHM who cares for her 2 autistic nephews in addition to her cute little toddler boy. Also actively involved in the background for facilitating a SN Mum Support Group and busy shuttling between the NE and West to help care for 2 nephews. During my free time, I'm always on the laptop creating educational materials for SN and NT children alike.

Dasreena

Hello Everyone,

I'm Reena, first time Mother here! I'm 13 weeks pregnant.

Hope to chat with you guys and to learn more!

Cynthia Zhao

Hi everyone, I'm a new mommy to be. Just found out that I'm pregnant yesterday. So excited! Hope to share and read some of experiences to guide me :)

tanghao

hi welcome jonie!!

hi jessica, sure you will gain knowledge here! moms here like to share and lots of helpful moms also.. hehe..

I'm a newbie here. Introduced by my a friend of mine... (You know who you are =X)
Have a boy of age 2 and a soon to be born girl (3rd Trimester now..)

Hello Chris,
Welcome to the forum.
Few tips to get pregnant though. Of course it may not work for everyone :)

1) Folic Acid - Take it (preferably 1 month before conceive)
2) Avoid caffeine such as coffee and tea
3) Do it during when you ovulate
4) Do it during your fertile period (Usually 2-3 days before your ovulation period)
5) Ensure he did ejaculate at least once, before you both make love during the fertile period. This is to ensure lesser dead sperm in his semen
6) Lay low after intercourse

Again, it takes 2 hands to clap. So your partner have to have healthy lifestyle etc as well.
Best of luck!

Reactions: M&L
Hello to all mummies!

SUPPLYING HELIUM GAS/HELIUM BALLOONS AT $1.20(SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL YOU MUMMIES OUT THERE!) With 18 different colours to choose from ranging from matte to shiny, im sure we have the right balloons you are looking for!

For mummies that are interested please feel free to email partywithrainbowsandunicorns@gmail.com

MUCH LOVE!

richelle24

Hello everyone,

I have newly joined this portal. I am TTC. I joined this portal to meet ladies who are TTC. It has been a very tiring and depressing journey. It will definitely help to hear how others are doing and share tips etc.

kini punk

Hello everyone,

I have newly joined this portal. I am TTC. I joined this portal to meet ladies who are TTC. It has been a very tiring and depressing journey. It will definitely help to hear how others are doing and share tips etc.
hello... any good news?

richelle24

Hello everyone! My name is Vikky, I'm 32 yo. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 yo. I've been in treatments for years. My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. All this time we were ttc, but unfortunately treatments gave no results. Two years ago one of my doctors advised to try ivf with donor eggs. We were not 100% sure we want go this way. We've been thinking about this option for a year or even more. To be honest, it was me, who had lots of doubts and questions. Eventually I agreed to try and we went for ivf with donor eggs. I've got pregnant from the first attempt which was great surprise for us. After 10 years of infertility struggle we are finally pregnant! Now as I'm on maternity leave I decided to find a board where I could exchange thoughts and feelings with people, who were/are at the same boat with me!
Congratulations Vikky! Its a bold step for sure, soon you will be carrying your bundle of joy :)