Gyms for tots?

snort

Hi to all mums!

Wondering if anyone knows of gyms to send my 21 month old ds to? I've heard of Prime gym but that seems to be about all i know... :eek: anyone?

angel
mum to 21 month ds

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hi Snort, my ds oso 21mths & i stay in serangoon area too
i intend to enrol him to tumble tots, u interested? :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

:001_302: Cend, extracted fm their email reply .........

Tumble Tots is the Number 1 personality development programme through physical play from the UK. Designed for children 6 months to 7 years, over 1 million children worldwide have benefited from this programme. Through its specialized equipments, the Tumble Tots programme instills confidence, self-discipline and independence in children through the use of their innate skills of agility, balancing, climbing and co-ordination. The programme also introduces music and language through action songs and rhymes. Tumble Tots lays the foundation for lifelong learning.

We have Tumble Tots “3 to 5 Years” Physical Play Programme for your child of 4 years old. At this age, the child starts to gain independence. Trainers work without the presence of parents where the child is helped to overcome separation anxiety, which is separation from their loved ones during the session so that independence can be well and truly experienced by the child. The child’s analytical thinking is exercised during the session, as the child is encouraged to learn to solve their own problems that they may encounter. The child is also given the opportunity to share their views during the small talk segment. Their trust and security bond with friendship with other Tumble Tots, allowing for more social and interactive experience through physical play.
Each session costs $22 based on a 3 months package, 45 minutes once a week.

Alternatively, we have Playphonics which is a combination of Tumble Tots Physical Play and the learning of language and literacy through the use of Letterland. Letterland is a child-friendly, multi-modal system for teaching children to read, write and spell. On one level, children will first perceive Letterland as simply fun, but beneath the surface, almost subliminally, there is a structured and systematic course for developing listening and speaking skills, phonic skills, whole-word recognition, reading for meaning and early creative writing. Each session costs $30 based on a 3 months package, 90 minutes once a week.

The Tumble Tots preschool programme – RightStart uses an integrated literature-based approach. Designed around children's literature, the programme integrates the 6 critical areas of learning (as identified by MOE for pre-schoolers); aesthetics and creative expression, environmental awareness, language and literacy, motor skills development, numeracy and self and social awareness. RightStart consists of early literacy, early numeracy, cookery, music & movement, physical play, dramatization, science & discovery, and art & craft. This programme is for children born in 2002 and 2003. RightStart programme would last a year and the session fee is $675 for 10 weeks, 2 hours daily, Monday to Friday.

There will be a one-time membership fee of $80 and a deposit of $50 for Playphonics/RightStart (refundable upon one month's written notice of withdrawal). As a member of Tumble Tots, your child is covered by our personal accident and public liability insurance. You will get a membership bag, which consists of our Tumble Tots uniform (yellow T-shirt), Action Songs CD, handbook and 6 issues of bi-monthly Right Start – UK parenting magazine. Upon presenting the Tumble Tots membership card, members are entitled to exclusive privileges from various establishments. Tumble Tots membership is valid at Tumble Tots centres internationally.

You may refer to our website at http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/index.php?menu=5 and access the left navigation buttons for the respective centre’s schedules.

serenelm

yah tanglin mall abit far... any located near north or at least near mrt station in town? in case dh can't fetch me, at least i can bring ds2 there myself...