Gyn Irene Chua from KKH

pinkwipes

To do Dr. Irene Chua some justice, I have to say this. She is a truly responsible gynae. Very caring, assuring and gentle. She delivered my girl! :)

She is also a mother herself, and she wanted natural birth for herself, but end up it became C-section. I believe if you're insistent on natural birth, you could speak to her regarding your concerns.

But if on the delivery day itself, circumstances have it that natural birth is not possible, any gyane would advise you to have another birth method.

If I'm expecting no. 2, I would definitely go back to her. :)

Last edited:

Kelly sky777

Hi Hi pinkwipes,

Very happy that you are also supporting this very good doctor .Dr Irene.

You have answered some ppl. questions and also justified Dr Irene 's stands.

Best wishes
Kelly

pinkwipes

Definitely, I'm so proud of telling any one that she's my gynae!

Even now I still email her photos of my girl and also seek help from her through email. And she has always been more than helpful.

Sometimes it's really important that mummies share experiences, cause words can really harm a good gynae's reputation.

mummyyinz

Hi

I am currently consulting Dr Irene Chua
She's very nice, and so far so good
Professional n warmth :)

Thumbs up !

Kelly sky777

Dr Irene Chua will be going to Gleneagles Hospital. She will leave KKh around mid August 2011.

Hope you all still can show your support oh!!

MrsNeo

Dr Irene Chua is a pro natural Gynae =)

My 3 pregnancies are all under her.
First pregnancy I wanted to opt for c-section because my baby is big for me.
Fear that I can't do it naturally.. But is dr Irene chua advise me to do it naturally since I can give birth naturally.

She's a vvvvv nice, comfortable and professional Gynae to be with! =)

Not forget to mention her stitching skills is supreme! All my stitches after each delivery, the pain heal less than a week!

The fastest was 4th day and I felt painless already.

didee

Dr Irene Chua will be going to Gleneagles Hospital. She will leave KKh around mid August 2011.

Hope you all still can show your support oh!!
still see her under the list of doctors with KKH, but with "part-time" indicated. assume that her timing will be harder to book?

You can call her clinic and get the nurse to email you the price list...
Her charges is on the high side... But I really like her and happy so far... :)

Gem2505

first consultation is $150 + scanning $120 = $270+GST (exclude any pills,etc )
Folic Acid for 1 month supply, $5 +GST

2nd consultation onwards $150+GST per visit ( consultation+scan ), exclude pills/vit,etc.

16weeks onward, package is $950 for 11 sessions (consultation & scanning), if go more than 11 times, u gotta top up $.

all $ exclude detailed scanning, down syndrome tests, pills.

doctor's delivery fee, $3500. you can choose to delivery at: thomson/gleneagles/mtE/mtA.