Hair Loss.. Can see patch of my bald..

Mummy Ri

Hi Mummies,

I have been having hair loss and recently i can see there is a patch which is kind of obvious and it seem to be getting bigger.. Any suggestions or shampoo to recommend? I do not want to go those professionals like Beijing 101 or Yun Nam Haircare as I don't think i can afford them. SOme of my friends told me to go to the any clinics and the doctor will inject through your scalp. Is that true? Does this work?

Advise please...

davefranco

Aloe Vera juice is very effective to stop hair loss. Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp. Aloe Vera balances the pH level of scalp. After massaging the head with aloe gel, wait for few hours and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. You should do this twice a week for best results.

Christin3427

Cheap Minoxidil without a prescription - http://mynorthernshop.com I had heard of Minoxidil for hair loss but had never tried them until I saw that I was losing too much hair. I spent several months following the treatment and quickly saw the results I wanted: strong hair and less hair loss. I highly recommend Minoxidil.

Last edited:

Lyayozoce

It's very sad to hear that. My aunt had exactly the same problems with the hair on her head. True, she went to some salon for therapy and after that her hair began to grow again as before.