Hair loss Solution by some easy methods

sh1i1va1ni

Her is the best method to stop hair loss and to have long and healthy hair.

1. Regular Hair Trimming.
2. Deep Conditioning with hot oil or coconut Hair oil .
3. Drink a lot of water.
4. Comb hair gently and regularly.
5. Apply Egg without yolk to hair. It helps for shining and beautiful hair and also stop hair loss problem.
Thanks in advance for reading these tips. Please your own home remedies with me also. :001_302:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We can consult the highly professional Surgeons regarding Hair Transplant in India

Last edited:

KatLimHLC

i guess changing your lifestyle will help manage your hair loss and the easiest method for hair loss solution.

I would personally suggest to:

watch your diet- If you want to keep your hair in place you have to look at what you eat. Most of the time people overlook the fact that your nutrition largely dictates the condition of the body.

keep your stress in check. - It is normal to go through different stresses everyday, but it is also important that you keep these in check because eventually it can lead to negative physical symptoms.

check the products that you use one your hair. - If you are fond of using a lot of hair products, you might want to reassess these to check if it is still doing your hair good.

change your hairstyle. - Hairstyles that create significant strain to the hair follicles can eventually lead it to be uprooted off your scalp.

However, if you are experiencing a good deal of hair fall then you better your check dermatologist or hair doctor so that you would know the right approach to cure hair loss.

Hope this helps. :Dancing_wub:

Aanchal

I agree KAT and thanks a lot for sharing! These are the primary tips for healthy hairs..but as you know, in this busy world nobody have time and everyone wants instant results.
I know that if we follow your tips, it can work miracle but after a long period of time..
For instant hair loss solution, hair transplant is best one as far as i know. Also these days lot many techniques are coming for hair treatment and FUE is latest one.So try it and make a your hairs grow faster.