hair loss

celine low

Hi

I give birth after 4 month start hair loss. now i have not this problem bcz i do hair loss treatment and use shampoo. So i wanna recommend too all

celine low

means yr hair fall problem has stopped ? which shampoo you using ?
Yes. is schwarzkrof hair growth shampoo :wong19:and hair fall control herba treatment. its really help:shyxxx:. That shampoo only sale at hair salon, price is 35-39 but i only buy $29 hehe..... i shampoo can use about 2-3 month. my hair is super long.

jasikamarshel

Hair loss is a very common problem, Many people suffer from this condition, which can have a very negative emotional outcome and create anxiety and stress, both in men and women,you should take a healthy food and you avoid a stress and Vitamin A is essential for the good health of the epithelium,It is found in meat, fish, carrots, green leafy vegetables, pumpkins, apricots and peaches,Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen and has an antioxidant action. Fruits and vegetables are good sources of vitamin c this a best things you take it,it reduce to stop hair fall.

jasikajohnson

Hair loss is just a due to a imbalanced in diet,level of hormone and pregnancy and stress this a factor that affect behind a hair loss and this a common problem in men and women,you must do a massage with oil regular and take a food that contain a more vitamin this a best for a hair and use a natural things.

mummytingting

I try this yanagiya Hair loss tonic, taiwanese actress da 's' highly recommend, can get it from online shop. I got 1 bottles 360ml, now still using in.

Last edited:

Ekari

Hair loss is a very common problem, Many people suffer from this condition, which can have a very negative emotional outcome and create anxiety and stress, both in men and women,you should take a healthy food and you avoid a stress and Vitamin A is essential for the good health of the epithelium,It is found in meat, fish, carrots, green leafy vegetables, pumpkins, apricots and peaches,Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen and has an antioxidant action. Fruits and vegetables are good sources of vitamin c this a best things you take it,it reduce to stop hair fall.
That's very informative

KatLimHLC

Hi

I give birth after 4 month start hair loss. now i have not this problem bcz i do hair loss treatment and use shampoo. So i wanna recommend too all
hair loss after giving birth is pretty normal. When i have my first born i also experienced hair fall and my doctor said that this would not be permanent and will resolve as soon my hormones settles down. She further added that it would last for 6-12 months at most, but it peaks around the third and fourth months.

So i guess it would be great if you check your doctor before trying stuff to stop hair loss. It may aggravate the situation which we don't want to happen. :nah:

Aanchal

hey congrats! I understand your problem and it is usually common problem after pregnancy.
First of all, you can try some vitamin intakes like biotin etc
Then, you can even try home remedies(natural) like applying henna with egg etc.
Even try cosmetic hair products.
And last but not the least, to permanently get rid of hair loss, hair transplant is the best and instant solution to it.

ayaanu86

please share the name of the teatment and also only treatment is the solution no inexensive homemade recipes for saving the loss of my hair. My daughter is now 1 year and 5 months but my hair has gone scanty.....please help.

Hair loss is very common and rare problem for the both persons like man and women but is the best solution of hair transplant fue strip method......

mifffy80

WTS Effective klorane stop hair loss! Highly recommended by media!
Klorane Hair Revival Kit 蔻萝兰生发护理

Summer Makeup & Hair (Episode 1, 20/05/2013) | Lady First - Singapore

Hair loss getting you down? Be glum no more with Klorane’s Hair Revival Kit! Here’s all you need for a full hair-care regime to promote hair growth:

Treat your hair to a wash using Quinine Shampoo with B Vitamins.
Luxuriate your hair with nutrients as you condition with Quinine Conditioner with B Vitamins.
Treat your hair with the Anti-Hair Loss Strengthening Serum with Quinine-Caffeine Complex for a concentrated boost.

Currently available at all Watsons stores, retailing at $108.90

Selling only $58 only ! Used only 1week and hair loss stopped for me. So only used around 1percent of products and air tight kept in cool dry place.

Please SMS or Watsapp 9820 1485 to deal.
Thanks

qtipie

Hey! i see you also have hair loss problems. yeah used to have hair lose problems until i used the Sara Shantelle No 1 Head CPR Therapy

You can try Sara Shantelle products like the No.1 Head CPR Oxygen Therapy. its really good! i thought it was bullshit at first but when i applied it, my hair loss problems were gone! Sll you need to do is just 5-6 times a day around your scalp. you can purchase it at SARA SHANTELLE
by paypal or at sasa outlets.

trust me, in a few weeks it helps reduce hair problems. i started to gain my self-esteem back

The product looks like this:
cpr.jpg