Hair Rebonding

maine78

Nt really u gotta splurge to have lasting results .
I went to home saloon also at Sk , $60-$70 lasts until now still straight nt wavy in a single bit . Rebonded at the start of the year till now .
cyncyn, i'm interested, can pm me the add? thanks :tlaugh:

veronica

I am also a big rebonding fan. Now the price is so much cheaper compare to years back.

I tried Hair Inn, not bad but usually very crowded. I hate those who hard sell their "conditioner".

tiziana

talking about rebonding, 3 years back i went to thailand to rebond my hair and my hair spoilt like dried grass, after a few months i went to aljunied area there to rebond and my hair became a lot better.

ragdoll

I heard so much about kimage...But quite worried about going there again....Few years back, I went to tele park,kimage, done by a lady and the rebonding was not lasting...Wonder is the stylist that is no good. I heard alot about funan stylist...did you do your rebond there?
I have my fair share of rebonding woes at kimage oso!
I think the popular ones at Funan, would be ppl like Edmond and Yangyang? I have never been to them, so Im not too sure. But they are cheaper, coz they are Senior Stylists.
I go to Jefernie(Leading stylist) at CCK, or Cecelia(Master) at PS.
I juz did my rebond with Cecelia and Im veryyyyyyyyyy satisfied! :Dancing_wub:

maine78

Depends on ur hair lenght and stylist u choose. For mine, its ard $320 b4 20% discount , coz I have the kimage card.
Includes treament n cut
thanks for yr reply. i went to kimage for haircut n ask them how much if i wanna rebond. they quote me $310 (my hair ard armpit length) I find it too ex le..

babypris86

for me i go to the one @ serangoon north... forgot whats the name le... their service is not bad.. :red: and the rebonding is like $100 and it came out nice.. cuz i am a super curly hair person so of all i think this shop is gd and cheap... worth trying...

Leanne

May be going to try Auntie XZ again. Her rebonding lasted me the longest. & cheapest. 60NETT

jaynshar

I just did my rebonding with a home based hair dresser at Jurong. My hair is layered and just below the ear. It's very nice and straight. I did a soft rebonding, abt 2 hours including hair cut.
Hi,the hm based hair dresser is it at jurong west?

Celina

i go this home saloon in yishun, my hair is around my waist area, rching butt soon. about 90 bucks. and its good. anyway i rebond my hair every 6-8 mths.

Leanne

Hi Mummies..been rebonding my hair for countless times as it is fuss free and easy to manage...great for lazy people like me...

I would like to recommend the salon i always frequent...i love their rebonding...doent dry my hair...

Hair Inn at hitachi Tower Level 2...

Anyone has other good salons to recommend? :Dancing_tongue:
That's the salon i always frequent.

Now i change to XZ Auntie for rebonding alr. $60 only & not bad.

celine

Nt really u gotta splurge to have lasting results .
I went to home saloon also at Sk , $60-$70 lasts until now still straight nt wavy in a single bit . Rebonded at the start of the year till now .

can PM the num & add??