Hair Rebonding

CynCyn

Hi Cyn cyn, can pm me the address also for the sengkang home salon k?
Babe i posted the address alrdy ..

contact no. is : 97450788
Located at Blk 183A Rivervale crescent Lvl 4 , as for the unit no. you've gotta ask her as I only know my way there and took no notice of the unit no.
HTH !

CynCyn

Nevertheless I will still be going to the home salon at Rivervale SK . I'm a very fussy person and the rebonding done there is value for my 70 bucks .
Have done 3 rebondings there and 1 digital perm if i remember correctly .
My hair needs touching up after 9mths of not doing anything to it . Will be going there to rebond again after I deliver .

Hi Ladies,

Did anyone try the home based salon at Sengkang 183a rivervale for rebonding?
I've called up and she quoted me 80-90 and when i enquire about the brand of the rebonding cream, she say it depends on the hair condition.
Could anyone kindly share with me on the price that she quote to each and all?

CynCyn

Mine was $70 . My friend shorter also $70 . Perhaps price increase now .
I didn't ask what type of cream she uses thou' but rebonding done was good and lasted for a year plus .

Hi Cyn Cyn,

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please advise if she will help trim off those fried hair(if there is) when the rebonding process is over.
Is there any treatment included as well?
Is there a comfy place to sit and get the rebonding process going?
Thanks in advance.:Dancing_wub:

CynCyn

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please advise if she will help trim off those fried hair(if there is) when the rebonding process is over.
- she will trim it off foc , for me she wanted to trim it off bt i refuse .

Is there any treatment included as well?
- treatment is not included . my friend did treatment have to top up $10 or $15 i cant remember the exact price

Is there a comfy place to sit and get the rebonding process going?
Yup

stonston

I did my rebonding at De N Hair at Hougang Ave 1. Paid $80 (slightly longer than shoulder length) for the rebonding and extra $40 for treatment. I've been going to them for quite a few years (since I was 17) & their rebonding always lasted very long even though my hair is stubbornly curly. & I go to them to wash my hair regularly, if it curls, they'll usually help me 'touch up' abit :) & they hv a new service for mani & pedi @ $38. Save time, can enjoy mani & pedi while doing rebonding!

My mum also goes to them for her hair colour. May not be the cheapest, but their hair products are good & I like their service :)

Yuki900001

Hi Cyncyn

I also planning to rebond my hair.

Can give the home salon address ?

Tks you in advance

Hi Cyncyn

Pls ignore my msg.... i get the address from ur previous msg liao...

Tks.

Last edited:

Yuki900001

I have my fair share of rebonding woes at kimage also!
I think the popular ones at Funan, would be ppl like Edmond and Yangyang? I have never been to them, so Im not too sure. But they are cheaper, coz they are Senior Stylists.
I go to Jefernie(Leading stylist) at chua chu kang, or Cecelia(Master) at PS.
I just did my rebond with Cecelia and Im veryyyyyyyyyy satisfied! :Dancing_wub:
Hi Ragdoll

How much that Leading Stylist charges ? My length till bra strip le... :001_302:

celine low

Hi

I am a hair dresser. I have hair rebond service too. at bedok . soft rebond from $98 to very long $118. warrenty straight!! including hair cut.

TANZHENZHI

any good salons in e west to recommend for rebonding?
Hi Mrsmorgan, usually i done my rebonding at Bukit Batok Central. The shop only got 2 aunties. It's next to the malay barber. I often went there for haircut and their services is good. You may try it out after you deliver. :)

mrsmorgan

Hi Mrsmorgan, usually i done my rebonding at Bukit Batok Central. The shop only got 2 aunties. It's next to the malay barber. I often went there for haircut and their services is good. You may try it out after you deliver. :)
thks tanzhenzhi! u're referring to e one near cheers is it?