Hair Rebonding

xinxin

Hi Mummies..been rebonding my hair for countless times as it is fuss free and easy to manage...great for lazy people like me...

I would like to recommend the salon i always frequent...i love their rebonding...doent dry my hair...

Hair Inn at hitachi Tower Level 2...

Anyone has other good salons to recommend? :Dancing_tongue:

Leanne

I recommend Hair Inn too! @ The Arcade!!

Find Janet!! I always go there for coloring, hair cut + rebonding! :)

Hi Mummies..been rebonding my hair for countless times as it is fuss free and easy to manage...great for lazy people like me...

I would like to recommend the salon i always frequent...i love their rebonding...doent dry my hair...

Hair Inn at hitachi Tower Level 2...

Anyone has other good salons to recommend? :Dancing_tongue:
I recommend Hair Inn too! @ The Arcade!!

Find Janet!! I always go there for coloring, hair cut + rebonding! :)

i m always a veri budget person.. hw much is it? hehe...

Leanne

I cant really rmb.. I think $150NETT for all hair length! :)

I'm going back to her soon too~~ Hehe

LoVeS

I did mine @ Veerasamy there a saloon call Papilio @ $120 n always go there for rebond~

babysg

Hi Leanne.. I am doing my rebonding soon too!! Going back end august..cos my son 1st birthday in mid sep.. ahha son bday..mummy also must mei mei...

I go to hair inn at hitachi tower..my stylist is ann.. usually i will do rebonding (the more expensive one..cos ann said its better for hair), colour treatment and another type of treatment...all in all will cost me abt $350..

I love thier treatment...dunno wat is the name...my stylist said its the most expensive treatment in their salon...the results is really good..make hair very soft..tho its expensive..i think its worth the money spent..

Hi Loves..i tried papilio before...the rebonding also not bad given the price of $120... but i find the rebonding abit dry... prefer the rebonding from hair inn.. been rebonding there for 5 -6 yrs... intro many frends there.. they shld give me discount for advertising..haha but dun have leh...:tlaugh:

Leanne

Wow.. I think The Arcade HAIR INN don't have the $350 package..

I'm going back on Sept after my confinement :)

LoVeS

OMG i wont spend $350 so much juz to rebond after all my hair is straight juz tt afetr pregnancy my hair bcome chaos :tlaugh:

EforEileen

I have a veri budget place for rebondin. only 60 buck but its a home type business. My colleague went for rebonding and the result is gd, wont have dry type of hair...

Leanne

I know a auntie at Jurong, called Auntie Zhen @ Jurong. $60 for all hair length. I tried before, not really long-lasting. I guess it's the price we pay for..

jojanimm

I did all my rebondings and perms at Kimage, more expensive though but always satisfied with the results and service. Look out for promotions can get at cheaper price.

Leanne

I always hear from ppl Kimage rebonding is good. But the price kinda ex.. Must wait for promotion..

CynCyn

Rebonding , I go to the home saloon at SengKang . It's very gd and straight . I've recommended many Idobaby mummies to that home saloon before . Price range is $60-$70 . All hair length . Personally , I find it's damn good and straight until now for more then 6 months still as straight and somemore I'm the type of person who dun tk care of hair one .