Hair rebonding

S

str@wb3rry's

Hihi :Dancing_wub:

I'm in my 23 weeks, thinking of doing hair rebonding. I called my gynae she say it advisable not to do any hair treatment as they dun know what chemical there is in the treatment. I ask my hair stylist, she say rebond still ok. So how my hair like so messy now after birth dunno become what already. Anyone did any rebonding during their pregnancy, pls share ur experience...

:shyxxx:

Leanne

AMK got a home salon.... Not bad... Dye hair like $40+ only?

Rebond shld be $80-$100, not too sure...

I changed from Xiuzhen to her.. Nearer & better..

S

str@wb3rry's

Like this huh. Coz i staying in the west. Actually i wanted to go over to Jurong east but after all the recommendation thinking of trying other salon. I actually call hair Inn only 99 when u do rebond from 2pm to 5 pm very cheap. Include all the hair cut and treatment. But then now 2nd trimester just wonder whether safe to do the rebond thingy. I did call hair Inn and auntie XZ both say ok to do rebond leh...

S

str@wb3rry's

okok i c how ba. Maybe next week go do. Thanks dear for the no. Take care! xD me wan go eat dinner hungry liao haha.

hmm...
I asked my stylist n she say rebonding is not encouraged during pregnancy due to the chemical.. so.. y not stay on the safer side? i did my rebonding only after confinement. =) Anyway, during confinement, my hair was always tied up.

badtzzz

it is nt encourage to be rebond/dye/perm to your hair...

you can alwys tied up ur hair when out so it will look neater or trim those unwanted frizz ends...jus hve to bear with it...:)

lonerjas

since u r in ur 2nd trimester not advisable leh thou i did my rebond too but was 12 to 15 wk then cos i wan to straighten my perm..

I like hair Inn too... Hmm i oso hv a fren doin home salon charge me $40 for rebond nia. stay jurong but she stay bedok..

Anyway my advsie is still better don do now

S

str@wb3rry's

hi gals jus read what u all say. Thanks for the advise, like this i think i jus bear wif it no choice. After confinement then do. Anyway jus want ask u all also for ur bb full month party, anyone did at chalets?

Ah Cheng

Ya, advisable not to go any hair rebonding or hair treatment. Cos all these contain strong chemical which is not good.
If you want to change hairstlye, then trim it short loh.

Like I cant do my hair dye, all the white hairs start to appear. Look as if I aged alot. haz...

lonerjas

hi gals jus read what u all say. Thanks for the advise, like this i think i jus bear wif it no choice. After confinement then do. Anyway jus want ask u all also for ur bb full month party, anyone did at chalets?
I do whole day... if at chalet a bit ma fun leh...

January84

anything with chemical is best not to try it since your are preggy now. Can do after confinement cos during confinement, hair will be suoer messy and smelly. don waste the money now..

BB full month best is do at home.

1) convenient cos home has all BB needs, even if u bring to chalet will still be different.
2)BB is still small, might not be able to tahan the weather outside and diff crowd.
2)if BB throwing tramtums, can just carry BB back to cot or room that bb is familiarise one so that bb more comfy and more easily calm...

however, it is still our choice, consider again and see what best suits u.
if u doing at chalet, remember to bring the sterlizer.

S

str@wb3rry's

okie, i c how thanks thanks for your suggestion. Actually i also thinking chalet quite troublesome. But home abit small then alot ppl come like so squeezy that y thinking doing at chalet lor.

January84

ya, tt time i also like that, somemore i don like parties in my home esp got kids. .. . but in the end still do at home, cos elderly (always win) say not good for bb to travel here and there, this and that. . .

SH74

i color my hair back to original hair color when i was 3-4 months preg. wat i did is to tell my hairstylist that i'm preggy. n he make sure the chemical doesnt touch my hair roots.

thank god, baby came up fine. :D

Oh yah, 1 more thing. actually i find rebonding hair aft confinement also waste money. based on my experience la.
cos aft giving birth, my hair starts shedding till bb 7 mths old. really alot alot alot of hair!!! super scary!
so to me its no point rebonding then in the end lose all hair then end up hair looks very flat on the head. not nice.
now bb is 11mth old. just rebonded again 3 mths back but cut my hair & fringe really short to match up with those newly grown hair...

S

str@wb3rry's

charles like this u scare me, last time my first pregnancy after that also shed abit hair but only little in front. I feel my hair like thinning already then stil shed somemore i think must go beijing 101 liao lol. Anyway i did think of using this brand pytho something i think for strengthing hair. but i think i wait till after birth then use. Later again dun know inside got what kind of chemical also.

badtzzz

oh..it's sound scary on the effects after birth..

haiz...this yr cny i want to be a pretty mummy also cannot le... dun noe gt time to slim dwn and make me look great....

S

str@wb3rry's

oh..it's sound scary on the effects after birth..

haiz...this yr cny i want to be a pretty mummy also cannot le... dun noe gt time to slim dwn and make me look great....

Hi badtzzz

u gain alot weight? If not i think should be easy to slim down ba. My gynae say if didn't gain more than 12 kg easy to slim down and baby should have a avg weight of 2.8 kg to 3.2 kg at birth...Actually i think doing the post-natal massage does help. Coz the auntie last time help me bind stomach, stomach like flat flat hehe.

badtzzz

for now i gain about..12kg? and i still got like 5 more weeks to go..so probably ended up gaining like 15kg? omg...my bb nw is abt 2kg plus or probably will hve a avg wt of most babies..

if i go for those massage at those spa centres it is ok? or do i need to go for those professional in post-natal massage? As im considering to go after my confinment...