Androids-App Hangman Plus – a fun game for spelling practice and learning new languages

Kassie82

Hello everyone,
Here's a neweducational game I've discovered. Yes, probably it is a bit of acliche, but believe me, it is so much more than a classic hangmangame. It gives a variety of topics to cover, as it includes artists,celebrities, TV series and shows, geography, music, fashion, sportsand sports players, food, and more. What I like about this game isnot only the ability to master spelling, but also the fact that itgives you the chance to learn something new, as with every word thatyou guess you get to read some interesting fact, and trust me, theycan be really intriguing. Finally, and maybe most importantly, thegame consists of 13 languages in which you can guess the words. Thisis especially important to me, as it gives my kids the opportunity toget in touch with other languages. So just feel free to try it, playit with your kids, have fun, and let me know what you think.
Here's the link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hangman.guesstheword&hl=en
Screenshot_20161026-115540.jpgScreenshot_20161026-115610.jpgScreenshot_20161026-115744.jpg