Harassment or Blackmail

scarletng

hi all,

I think some of you might have read or advice me in my another Forum - "Feel like want to end this affairs".

if I really firm want to end this affairs but he don't want, will he harass or blackmail me back later, force me
to continue this affairs.

am I protected by the law ?

Alisa

unless he really shows violent then u can report to police. but will he really do that? he still do not wan to end the relationship?

Super-mum

if he threaten u,like if u don't give me what i want, u better watch out or any words which u deem that he might hurt u, u can file a report with the police.

if he keep on calling u, u can also made a police report.

if he goes to your house and keep on knocking on your door, u can also call police

the ball is in your, it's your life, no one can force u what u don't wan to do.

Ting

if he keeps pestering u thru phone calls, u can make a police report or inform the telco that this number keep on calling n harass u n u want to block it..
if he comes to ur place to look for u n stuff, then u can also make a police report.

scarletng

he still do not want to end the relationship.

I scared he will blackmail me on somethings that I think I make mistake before with him.

Super-mum

sooner or later u have to face it.

u did a mistake last time and if u don't stop this now, it will be another mistake in your life

Ting

yes u can... as long as it is against your will, it is rape.. even if he is ur husband...u can also report him.