HARD sell at london weight mgt

Gem2505

congrats! but did they still give u the package u bought.? as in they refund half the money to u but the package session still on???
hmm.. the session also give me half only lor. previously was 10 sessions ( of different type of treatments.. think there was 4 treatments. so was about 40 treatments in total. but she gave me additional 10 more wrapping coz i said i wanna go for #2.. she gave me that 10 additional to use when i deliver my #2 ) , now she gave me 5 sessions ( of the 4 different treatments still.. but the 10 free wrapping sessions no more le.. ).

im ok la. coz i think 1 time make me lose the fats *if it really works*. then from then on, i will maintain myself..

hmm.. the session also give me half only lor. previously was 10 sessions ( of different type of treatments.. think there was 4 treatments. so was about 40 treatments in total. but she gave me additional 10 more wrapping coz i said i wanna go for #2.. she gave me that 10 additional to use when i deliver my #2 ) , now she gave me 5 sessions ( of the 4 different treatments still.. but the 10 free wrapping sessions no more le.. ).

im ok la. coz i think 1 time make me lose the fats *if it really works*. then from then on, i will maintain myself..
bo bian lo... go... at least she refunded u half...=))) i tot they give chocolate drink? or coffee? yeah try to sell u away=DD

Gem2505

bo bian lo... go... at least she refunded u half...=))) i tot they give chocolate drink? or coffee? yeah try to sell away=D
ya. can get back half , alot le. im ok. just pay off end of this month. installment is so troublesome. 2 years. too long. i dont like. this time round, is coffee. the lady say v popular. dunno how true. but i manage to sell 1box away le. friend wanna buy but she not LWM customers, she cant buy. phew. its not cheap also. 1 box 15 sachets, they selling $138+GST, which is $147.66. working out, 1 sachet is $10. more ex than starbucks lor. but HOPEFULLY it works lar. i will force myself to drink1 box to test it out. =)

oh dear, poor you. I heard quite a lot about London Weight on other forums and it's all about hard selling and scary tactics used. Once you step into their 'cave', very hard to run out already ...

I went for a trial session at Marie France and heng ah, the consultant very nice. I only pay for one treatment and didn't have to sign on package. Sign package heat pain coz one lump sum. But still, my hubby tells me to exercise more and not just rely on slimming centres. Agree lah but my body is usually too lazy and tired to listen :(

Gem2505

oh dear, poor you. I heard quite a lot about London Weight on other forums and it's all about hard selling and scary tactics used. Once you step into their 'cave', very hard to run out already ...

I went for a trial session at Marie France and heng ah, the consultant very nice. I only pay for one treatment and didn't have to sign on package. Sign package heat pain coz one lump sum. But still, my hubby tells me to exercise more and not just rely on slimming centres. Agree lah but my body is usually too lazy and tired to listen :(
nvm lor. treat it as a lesson learnt. nx time cfm wont be easily convinced le...

tenacious

ya. can get back half , alot . im ok. just pay off end of this month. installment is so troublesome. 2 years. too long. i dont like. this time round, is coffee. the lady say very popular. dont know how true. but i manage to sell 1box away . friend wanna buy but she not LWM customers, she cant buy. phew. its not cheap also. 1 box 15 sachets, they selling $138+GST, which is $147.66. working out, 1 sachet is $10. more ex than starbucks . but HOPEFULLY it works . i will force myself to drink1 box to test it out. =)
hey, was wondering what are the procedures/forms for the half refund? did you get to keep a receipt or anything that states the refund? thankyouuu

Gem2505

hey, was wondering what are the procedures/forms for the half refund? did you get to keep a receipt or anything that states the refund? thankyouuu
They gave me a paper to sign. On that, it states how much they refund. Was credited back to my credit card last month. Relieved now.
I nv keep that piece of paper.

tenacious

They gave me a paper to sign. On that, it states how much they refund. Was credited back to my credit card last month. Relieved now.
I never keep that piece of paper.
thanks for sharing :)))) its weird though that they dont give anything to prove that they will refund the money back to you.

but luckily you got half the money back!

Gem2505

thanks for sharing :)))) its weird though that they dont give anything to prove that they will refund the money back to you.

but luckily you got half the money back!
i told my consultant i want to cancel the package the nx day. after a few discussion over the phone, and i went down once to talk to her. end up, mutual agreement to refund half. so they make arrangement for the refund.
once ready, she called me n i went down to sign. then on that paper, it states that i shall not cancel the package and will not get further refund anymore. on that, it clearly break down what amount to be refunded to me coz i used 2 credit cards and alil cash. cash part, they gave me back by cheque. the rest, refund to the bank. so i dont have to pay anymore installment from that 2 cards. but of coz, i still have the "half package" to pay. but at least, every month pay 50% of what i initially should pay. better than nothing, but best if i could get 100% back ( well, dream on ). LOL!

naoj_hobley

just to share my experience.

i bought a voucher from Groupon. its $28 for 4 slimming session worth $600. when i made an appt to go for that 1st session. they made me sign on a paper stating that i have to go thru a 2.5hrs consultation and that i have no menses. why do i have to go thru that 2.5hrs talk when im going for a redemption of my session? but i still sign on that thinking that it was their procedure. the lady pushed me for a $8K PACKAGE!
i was shocked! and i keep saying no. i wont want so spend so much + i just had my first girl whom is only 5mths old. they hard selling lasted more than 2hours. i was damn tired and gave in. ( YES! v stupid me. ) i signed a 4K package.
they really have all ways to make u sign. my stand wasnt firm. haiz. big regret.
they made me split my 4k into 2 credit cards. however, after 1hour, i regret. i called them, but they have closed. so i sms the consultant that i wanted to cancel the whole thing. she say tml ( which is today ) we talk. so i went down to talk.
this time, of coz im firm. she still tried to push me the package.
then she say ok, i will have to write in to them and their lawyer would contact me!
i was wondering, why do i even have to talk to their lawyer?
can someone advise on this?
Do i have to talk to their lawyer?
I understand that under Singapore Consumer Rights, we can cancel any form of contracts within 5 days from the sale date. able to advise how to go about on this

i do not want to lose 4k and i have no mood to go for the whole package....

=(

Be Careful Next Time.. ;)

Last edited:

ConsumerRights

Dear All, I am currently trying to gather all the unhappy customers of London Weight Management, and to go to C.A.S.E together to seek a refund. Thanks to email to "consumer.rights.fairness@gmail.com"

I just wanna share my same story... Yeah ur right that they have hard selling tactics.. and you really hard to noticed after the conversation you CANT say NO to them.. its like they have hidden magic that you will say YES.. i try LOnDOn & SLIMFIT..

First at SLIMFIT cost $7k++
-> Luckily i got a good husband that really good in politics(debate)..
they promised to me that after i finished my 12 sessions my stretchmarks will be gone and i dont need to purchased any products etc.
after my 10 sessions i noticed nothing happens to my stretchmarks... so i told my husband that i smell something fishy to that centre(slimfit)
i was crying to him because i told him maybe its a SCAM and for sure we lost everything... and then he told me to stop crying but to explain every bit happens inside the SF.. so i explain to him.. next day we went to SF.. we got this hidden Camera clipping on my clothes.. while my husband talking to my consultant she didnt know that im recording everything that she say.. and my husband make them say to promised that we dont need to purchased next time and after the session the stretchmark will be gone.. or else we need our money back 100%.. and then she say yes.. and then they shake hands.. just after 20mins. were just around orchard they call us to go back to their office.. and then they told us i dont need to finished my session instead we got everything refunded 100%... so its just mean that their salon is not really works.. and im so thankful that we got our money back... phewww!..

2nd Story LONDON weight mngt.
-> i just sign the $1.8k... they ask me to pay installment so i pay $200 everytime i go.. this lady call REGINE is always pushed me to bigger package blah bla blah... its really annoys me but I CANT say NO.. how stupid me.. actually its the same time happen about the SF and LONDON.. because i really want to lose weight so depressed.. but then i only manage to pay $1.3k then i dont go there anymore.. i just found something that makes me lose weight and thats the slimming coffee.. and no need to go for this PUSHY salon..

when you talk to them much better that you are with husband..
i hope it helps.

florencecw28

Hey ,

I am totally regret of buying that package,and they do not allow me to refund even though i had not start the session at all. They are really pushy for sales, i told them i had no money at all as i am a part time student and i just recently lost my job , and i couldn't find a job. She told me that i will lost job or not getting job cos i am fat, and also not having a boyfriend at all. She said she will give me the best price at $500 for 10 session for student rate. So i agree as i want to slim down fast . But after reading all the review, i am super regret , so i ask them whether can refund. They said can't,as the contract said no refund at all, only can change to product.

Anyone want to buy the package from me at $500 for 10 session at woodlands civic centre.Pls pm for more info. Price can negotiable. Thanks you so much.

pinnpinn

omg. im regretting sooo much as well! after reading all these. I sign up for the slimming package last night after hard selling and i gave it. called just now and try to ask for a refund but they are not open yet and the lady told me she will call me back at around 12pm. sigh. Im hoping to get a 50% refund as well. the other half, I will just take it as a lesson ):

anyone tried to have a successful refund as well?

florencecw28

omg. im regretting sooo much as well! after reading all these. I sign up for the slimming package last night after hard selling and i gave it. called just now and try to ask for a refund but they are not open yet and the lady told me she will call me back at around 12pm. sigh. Im hoping to get a 50% refund as well. the other half, I will just take it as a lesson ):

anyone tried to have a successful refund as well?

I manage to sell it away at $350, so i lost $185, but better than nothing :( .

florencecw28

u sell it off to someone else? i paid alot for it. almost 7k for 20 sessions. I'm trying to get refund for the 10 sessions i got after 2 parts of hardselling. )):
Yap,but they dun allow you to refund, they will said that you cannot only change to product instead of refund, maybe you can change to product and sell it away. What is your session?

pinnpinn

Yap,but they dun allow you to refund, they will said that you cannot only change to product instead of refund, maybe you can change to product and sell it away. What is your session?
20 sessions body contouring
20 sessions of the steam bath + hot wrap + sea salt scrub
20 sessions of the machine thingy.

yours seems relatively cheap as compared to mine. I guess i'm just stupid ): heard some success stories about getting partial refunds though. But that was all last year matter.