Has anyone taken 'Blackmores Conceive Well'? Does it work for conceiving?

diamante33

Hi, I have been consuming Conceive Well since mid Feb and from what I understand, it is supposed to prep the body to be well-nourished for conception. I don't know if it actually helps us ladies to conceive faster?

Having said that, I fell pregnant the first month of TTC in April...so I guess to a certain extent, it certainly helped prep the body and making conception easier??

I am still consuming it now as my gynae said I can continue with it until i run out...(i bought quite a few boxes as i did not think i will fall pregnant so fast)

HTHs!!

SuMum

Hi, wow thats good to hear! Congratulations :)

I'm still trying...just started taking it a week ago.

diamante33

In addition to that, I used the ovulation prediction kits also....so first month tio liao....hehe...

so i also have many of that left!! hahaha

quincy1986

my friend took blackmores folate. although different product but it work for her so i think blackmores products should be good :)

diamante33

Great!

If you have extra ovulation kits...I dont mind buying them...thanks!
I do have extras! I have like 40+ of those cheap ones off eBay.. N I have 30+ of the clear blue digital ones which are more expensive..

I used the cheap ones on a daily basis when my period is nearing n when it was positive, I confirmed using the clear blue digital ones cos they are more expensive.. Let me know how many of which kind u want ya?

Can we PM? I m quite a noob here haha so I dunno how to do it

Hillyting

I do have extras! I have like 40+ of those cheap ones off eBay.. N I have 30+ of the clear blue digital ones which are more expensive..

I used the cheap ones on a daily basis when my period is nearing n when it was positive, I confirmed using the clear blue digital ones cos they are more expensive.. Let me know how many of which kind you want ya?

Can we PM? I m quite a noob here haha so I dont know how to do it
Hi!Im interested too if you still have more! I'm interested in the conceive gold as well!

I took this supplement when I was trying to conceive last year. Helped to make my period more on time, as mine is not really a clockwork 28 days cycle.
Was pregnant on my second try....first try i miscalculated the ovulation dates haha
Delivered my baby girl last Dec :)

Now am taking the pregnancy/breastfeeding supplement from Blackmores also

Yes I took it too! Conceived within that month as well! I bought two boxes but still have a lot leftover.. Expiring in nov 2014.. If you want I can give them to you :)

melbaby

For my #1 I got pregnant after 3 months of taking Blackmore Conceived Well Gold. Currently for my#2 I got pregnant after 1 box. I have extra 3 boxes, cos didn't expect to get preg so fast, so anyone wants I can let these boxes go at cheaper price. You can WA/ sms me at 83339093*

jcpixie

Guardian is now selling buy 2 free 1. Price now is $49 each. So if buy 3 bottles only $32 per bottle for Blackmores conceive well.

greylim

i have 2 boxes Blackmores Conceive Well Gold to sell as i think my body not suitable for it. My menstruation period is normal around 28-30 days per cycle and i am trying to conceive. Hence, i bought the BCWG to prepare my body for conceive. However, my period was late 2-3 weeks after i consumed it. Anyone have the same experience?

I have 2 unopened boxes. Does anyone want to buy from me?