Has anyone tried Babyplus Prenatal Education System before ?

wepo12

Has anyone tried Babyplus Prenatal Education System before ? Ive heard that it help alot after birth?

Fleckie

i used it and baby is 5 month old now. he was able to said 'OK' when he was 2 months old. not sure whether it is because of the baby plus, but u can give it a try! :)

milkshake

i was going to buy when i saw it selling in motherworks. but i decided to check some online reviews - amazon in particular didn't have that many good reviews. Some mothers complain the baby had hearing loss and that the baby plus unit was quite loud and audible even to the mother.

Anyway, i decided not to get coz i think playing music on the radio should stimulate the baby.

Fleckie

I think he is trying to mimic my confinement nanny who always console him by saying Ok in his first month. My baby is 5 month old now and he knows how to poop in the potty every morning. He still says OK sometime, when he is hungry, and I asked him do you want milk? He says ok, I'm not sure it is conincident or he really knows the meaning of OK:)

melbaby

i used it and baby is 5 month old now. he was able to said 'OK' when he was 2 months old. not sure whether it is because of the baby plus, but u can give it a try! :)
Hi Fleckie,

May I know at what week did you start using BabyPlus? How is your baby's hearing now? Did you use the Babyplus directly over the tummy, or did you try to muffle the sound abit with towel or something? Sorry for so many questions, just wanted to make sure that the sound is safe, thanks

Fleckie

I used it when I was 4 months plus pregnant. Baby is almost 8 months now. I used Brill Kids flash card every day for him. Cant really tell whether it is an added advantage yet. But according to the Brill Kids system, baby will learn to read faster.

Hanin Herman

I used it since I was 5mths preggie. Baby just turned 7mths.. She's a very calm baby and able to sooth herself. Also responds to sounds and music. Dunno if it's thanks ti Babyplus. The volume is ok to me..

melbaby

Thanks everyone :) I was a little worried because was afraid the babyplus sound would too loud for my baby in the tummy...guess should be ok..

I'll also checkout on the this Brill Kids system, sounds interesting :)

bertrande

Thanks everyone :) I was a little worried because was afraid the babyplus sound would too loud for my baby in the tummy...guess should be ok..

I'll also checkout on the this Brill Kids system, sounds interesting :)
I have been using BabyPlus since the 18th week. In the beginning, I did have worries that it would be too loud; the first time I turned it on, my baby jumped inside me! Now it seems ok... I'm a first time user so fingers crossed that everything will turn out fine. :)

kinkybaby

I used babyplus since bb was 18 weeks, heard abt the volume issue so I will put a hankerchief in front before playing the system. When just put battery the sound is v loud, towards the end when batt is low the sound is softer, lol.

Seems ok, my son passed the hearing aid test upon discharge from hosp. As to whether it works or not I dunno, he's only 2 wks! Keke. But at the same time whenever I'm in my hubby's car we'd play classical music as well.

Elmo2109

Hi mummies,
Baby plus education system selling at $220(usual price more than $300), I used it for my twin. (My first pregnancy)
They are the best babies, only wake up during feed.
No more warranty but with box and manual.

collection at sengkang shell petrol station or mrt.
Interested pls PM me.

novi03

Hi everyone, I have a 3 months old mint condition Babyplus selling for $160. Comes with box and everything that should be in it. I have just delivered and will not require it anymore.

Do contact SMS/Whatsapp me at 9-7-4-9-9-5-4-3. Cash and carry at Lengkong Tiga estate only (10 minutes walk from Kembangan MRT). Thank you.

I read alot about babyplus and I am interested to get one. Does it have any risk? Will the sound be so loud to cause hearing problems in the baby?

bertrande

I tried and used baby plus very diligently from 18 weeks to birth at 41 weeks. No hearing loss experienced by my child. :)