Has anyone tried Babyplus Prenatal Education System before ?

Hi, I am due soon this month.
I have a very new baby plus for rent...
(need to keep it for my 2nd :))

Anyone interested, can send me a msg....happy to rent it at low rental + a refundable deposit:)

joycepng

My 3 months old girl listen to baby plus when she's in my womb.

Its very good. When she return home after 2 days, she cried and I switch on the babyplus.

She calm down after she heard the beat sound. My husband and I are amazed by it.

I would recommend it!

i used it and baby is 5 month old now. he was able to said 'OK' when he was 2 months old. not sure whether it is because of the baby plus, but u can give it a try! :)
Whatever but you baby is really bright at only 2 months old he can understand you that's great.

wisdom28

Hi, I am due soon this month.
I have a very new baby plus for rent...
(need to keep it for my 2nd :))

Anyone interested, can send me a msg....happy to rent it at low rental + a refund

Hi!

Yes I m interested to rent it.when should I use it? . How do you charge.can you sms me at 81889775

BbVeron

i'm interested to getting a used Baby Plus... anyone want to let go?
or how much for a brand new Baby plus??

BbVeron

i'm interested to getting a used Baby Plus... anyone want to let go?
or how much for a brand new Baby plus??

fallenstar

Hi everyone. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and wanna get babyplus for my baby. I was told by a friend that I could buy it at take, but they don't seem to carry it.
Could anyone advise on where I could buy one? Or rent one?
thanks!

cambon

Hi, I have an almost brand new babyplus in perfect condition to let go. It was purchased less than a week ago and still under warranty. Please PM me if interested :)

coriela

Hi,

I have a preloved BabyPlus to let go. I had used this for both my pregnancy from when I was 3 months pregnant.
My children seems to hit their milestone earlier and able to self soothe
Sleep through the night since 3 months old and don't cry often.

Please whatsapp me at 97992597 if interested. I seldom chat this forum
Thanks.

SarahL

I have an almost brand new (used twice) Babyplus in perfect condition and warranty card (all in original box) to let go. My husband and I ended up buying two sets due to a miscommunication and letting go of one.
Please WhatsApp me or text me at 9234-9381. I don't use this forum often.