Has anyone tried the info in this book to get pregnant?

Chandzelia

Hi Nattalie, I haven't bought the book... Would you mind sharing the content page?
And if it is PDF, think you'll be willing to share a copy for a fee?

I've purchased "The Pregnancy Bible" and Beth Kiley's "Tips Getting Pregnant"... haven't completed reading them though... Hee hee

Nattalie

Hi Nattalie, I have not't bought the book... Would you mind sharing the content page?
And if it is PDF, think you'll be willing to share a copy for a fee?

I've purchased "The Pregnancy Bible" and Beth Kiley's "Tips Getting Pregnant"... have not't completed reading them though... Hee hee

The content is 8 pages long and include topics on both the man and woman's anatomy, infertility information, what to eat (including chinese herbs, supplements, special conditions, etc). There is a huge copyright notice right at the beginning of the book which states that we have no resell rights, so I’ll rather keep things simple.

Fyi, another member, stonston, indicated on another thread “Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?” that she striked by taking supplements recommended & changing her diet according to the book. This gives me more confidence in the book. If the book can really help us achieve our mummy goal, I feel that the author deserves to be compensated for her efforts (one good turn deserves another), compared to the significant sums that I have been spending at the clinics.

Fyi, I have just started a thread called “Useful pregnancy miracle tips?” calling for ladies who have read the book to share the useful information which applies for them from that book. Hopefully, this will help all of us achieve our goal faster since the book has more than 300 pages which I feel is information overload………..It’s really hard to absorb and apply so much info……….

Last edited:

stonston

I striked using this book :)

There's really A LOT of info.
This was what I did:

1. Buy the supplements recommended & take them (some got differentiate take before ovulation and take after ovulation); also have supps for hubs
2. Change diet according to recommendations
3. Try out the massage techniques with hubs :)

PM me your email address if you are keen in the book.

Nattalie

Mummies-to-be, please support the author directly (http://www.blissfulsecrets.info/pregnancymiracle) if you can afford it as you can apply for a refund if it doesn't work for you. I dont't wish to be breaking someone's else rice bowl indirectly by starting this discussion. Treat it as a good deed done for the sake of your future baby since the author does provide some value to us. Hopefully she can sustain and have the resources to do more research to help more women in need.

Last edited:
I just bought it too. But the Chinese herbs and categories are confusing me. I can fall into so many categories. In the end, I go library to borrow some fertility-related books to read.

stonston

Actually, go with the 'category' with the most symptoms or problems. That was what I did.
Then for the herbs, those easy to get and cook ones, can brew into soup or include in your regular cooking.
Those harder to get herbs, I buy them as supplements and pop as pills (more convenient).
You can search the name here: www.iherb. com (disc code YAF688). I got all the herb stuff from this website :D

I bought the book in Nov last year and I striked in Jan this yr :)

I find most fertility related books only tell you about the process, but seldom have 'techniques'.

fynn

Girl, is it really that good???
Haiz... This month I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms and my period will be due in 1 more week.
However, just now I use pregnancy test kit and is negative.
So sad....

Actually, go with the 'category' with the most symptoms or problems. That was what I did.
Then for the herbs, those easy to get and cook ones, can brew into soup or include in your regular cooking.
Those harder to get herbs, I buy them as supplements and pop as pills (more convenient).
You can search the name here: www.iherb. com (disc code YAF688). I got all the herb stuff from this website :D

I find most fertility related books only tell you about the process, but seldom have 'techniques'.

dinida

Hi stonston,

remember me? u used to advise me on breastfeeding when i just gave birth in 2009 :)

now i'm trying to conceive again..so far no luck :( ... is the book really good? i tink i will difficulty with the different herbs hehe

Nattalie

Hi
Do they tell you what to do if you want a boy or gal?
You can try this Baby Sex Guide which I found on the internet. Normally I am quite sceptical of information found on the internet as it's always supported by only caucasians, so I'm not sure whether it will work for Asians.

However, on this site Baby Sex Guide, there's actually a testimonial video from a couple from Singapore. They said that they have managed to successfully give birth to a baby boy and girl by following the information found in this link. This can really help to save us lots of money without having to depend on the doctors if it really works! Have a look at this video now!

Do pause the first video that starts automatically once you click on the link. Play the 2nd video to have a look at what the couple from Singapore says!

Last edited:

missykiwi

You can try this Baby Sex Guide which I found on the internet. Normally I am quite sceptical of information found on the internet as it's always supported by only caucasians, so I'm not sure whether it will work for Asians.

However, on this site Baby Sex Guide, there's actually a testimonial video from a couple from Singapore. They said that they have managed to successfully give birth to a baby boy and girl by following the information found in this link. This can really help to save us lots of money without having to depend on the doctors if it really works! Have a look at this video now!

Do pause the first video that starts automatically once you click on the link. Play the 2nd video to have a look at what the couple from Singapore says!
Hi, I've purchased the book but not sure whether it works. I want to try to get a baby boy but if is a girl, i am still okay with it! :)

stonston

My 2nd son already 7 weeks old now :)
If you are keen to get a copy of the book, email me (click on my nick, then click on email).

fynn

I have the e book pregnancy miracle.. Are u interested?? I am willing to sell off at a cheaper rate.. I gonna give birth soon... Email me at fenfenz(at)gmail.com...

Juana

Me and my wife have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. she don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when she is ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3 months of trying and it is really getting to me and my wife had a fertility test about a year ago and her womb were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know she is slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt , then i contact the man on this email: fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com , after few weeks the doctor confirm that she is pregnant thank you DR Fiokpor for helping us get a baby.