Health Supplements

iwan2noe

Does your kid/s takes any health supplements like vitamin c or fish oil for learning? Which brand is good?

My bb absorb the fish oil i take everyday.. Hehe..
Vit C is good for ur kid, u can try brands that are suitable for kids. Some vit c are catered for diff age group. Do check with the pharmacy or PD when u visit one..

stonston

How old is your child?

My boy has:
- Colostrum
- Probiotics
- Fish Oil
- Multi Vit
- Chinese herbs (to increase appetite)

siongnelly

My son had been taking Nutrilite vitamins for the last 5yrs...
he is having:
1. Protein powder, its very important for the growing children, each and every cells in our body need good quality protein...
2. Chewable Multi Vitamins, this is to make sure our child have a balance vitamins... we will not know what are the vitamins our child short off.... so this will make sure they have everything they need.
3. Chewable Vitamin C, this vitamin is water soluble.... therefore we need to make sure they have enough of it in the body to fight against all bacteria and viruses....
4. Chewable Calcium and Magnesium, this mineral is very important for the growing child.... if you want your child to grow tall and not hyper active, this is a must mineral... and magnesium is helping our body to absorb calcium better...
Cheers :)

silkpro

My son had been taking Nutrilite vitamins for the last 5yrs...
he is having:
1. Protein powder, its very important for the growing children, each and every cells in our body need good quality protein...
2. Chewable Multi Vitamins, this is to make sure our child have a balance vitamins... we will not know what are the vitamins our child short off.... so this will make sure they have everything they need.
3. Chewable Vitamin C, this vitamin is water soluble.... therefore we need to make sure they have enough of it in the body to fight against all bacteria and viruses....
4. Chewable Calcium and Magnesium, this mineral is very important for the growing child.... if you want your child to grow tall and not hyper active, this is a must mineral... and magnesium is helping our body to absorb calcium better...
Cheers :)
Ref 2/3/4 that you mentioned above - which brand?

roxferdmeccos

Health is most important key in our life. These are health supplements for healthy life:

My boy has:
- Multi vitamins
- Chew-able calcium
- Protein

ast0212

Only breastmilk. Which contains:

Energy
Protein
Carbohydrates
Lipid
Calcium
Iron
Magnesium
Phosphorous
Potassium
Sodium
Zinc
Ascorbic acid
Thiamine
Riboflavin
Niacin
Pantothenic acid
Vitamin B6
Folacin
Vitamin B12
Vitamin A
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin C

:001_302:

Amulet

Ever since she started CC at 20 months, been falling sick frequently.. Improved alot after giving her Vit C supplements.. Now she is taking Vit C and fish oil.. But she finds the Children's fish oil capsules hard to chew n swallow.. Any mommies recommend a good liquid fish oil? And was thinking to switch her Vit C to sambucol but I'm not sure if it's better..

diymummy

My son is taking childlife vit c. He falls sick quite a lot before that. I tried giving multi-vits but he still fell ill until I started him on Vit c.

Sambucus I only feed when my son is coughing or ill. I used to give colostrum but it seems too heaty for him, so I stopped.

Fish oil he's taking Carlson's Kids cod liver oil. He likes this one a lot.

mollyshen

I give my son childlife Colostrum vs Probiotics,first Defense , Liquid Calcium with Magnesium ...

I buy from Us web (vitacost or iherb), safe and much cheaper than in Singapore

and also Gummy sweeties , like little critters, from amazon or drugstore

JazN

Hi diymummy,

how did you know that colostrum was heaty for your son? I'm giving my dd 1.5scoops of colostrum to boost up on her immunity. Does sambucus helps while coughing? given after the med? is the dosage the same?

TIA

My son is taking childlife vit c. He falls sick quite a lot before that. I tried giving multi-vits but he still fell ill until I started him on Vit c.

Sambucus I only feed when my son is coughing or ill. I used to give colostrum but it seems too heaty for him, so I stopped.

Fish oil he's taking Carlson's Kids cod liver oil. He likes this one a lot.

makino

I added omega3 to my son's milk in the morning since he was 3 days old. he's now 7 and takes the capsule orally along with garlic thyme. Brand: forever living. My son stopped omega3 and garlic thyme for a while & he started having sinus. That stopped a week after we resumed his intake. i'm a firm believer of supplements and im happy my 7 year old can swallow large capsules :)