Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

hanz170

Hi,
I am a mother of six.. 4 grownups and 2 still in Primary school. Want to say hi and looking for advice on keeping fit.

Was looking for an exercise bike saw from Aibi & OTO websites got any recommendation? looking for one to help me stay fit and slim down at same time and hopefully could store away.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Han,

Welcome to MummySG :)

I do not ride a bike but jogging with sensible diet helped me lost 20kgs over 6 months period.

You could give it a try

Cheers,
Edy

hanz170

Hi Han,

Welcome to MummySG :)

I do not ride a bike but jogging with sensible diet helped me lost 20kgs over 6 months period.

You could give it a try

Cheers,
Edy
Hi Edy,
Thank you for your advice, I wanted an exercise bike to help improve on my cardio. You made a big progress shedding 20kgs in 6months, that's really fantastic.

weightp

Alpha Male
hi everyone, slow jogging for 30min can help you lose weight, control your diet abit and you will see different in yourself in no time but its always easy to say that done.. :) its need alot of determination. keep it up..

MrZQ

hi everyone, slow jogging for 30min can help you lose weight, control your diet abit and you will see different in yourself in no time but its always easy to say that done.. :) its need alot of determination. keep it up..
Ya, i think its always good to do slow jog to perspire. It make us more refresh after that.