Hello to all

yukimaxx

Dear all mummies and mummies to be

I have chanced upon this website and finds it very useful to obtain valuable information, especially from experienced mothers.

I am currently having my 1st pregnancy and my baby should be due in mid July. I am very excited and looking forward to it too.

However, I am also clueless about many things. I hope to learn more via here...

btw, would you have any great confinement ladies to recommend?

CanCanMum

hello welcomez!

my mil is quite a good one....hahahaha......there are some CL recommended in the other section....u wanna take a look?

enjoy yr pregnancy yuki!

autumn82

Hi there~ Welcome & Congrats~~ :)

Personally, I won't recommend my @#@$ CL coz she can't make it.. But I did my own for 2 weeks and it went fine. I ordered confinement food from Natal Essential coz I sacked her. LOL.

Some mums might have better CLs to recommend u~ U might have to start searching now.. Coz Jul coming soon, good CLs might oredi have been booked.. Good luck ~~ :)

yukimaxx

thks autumn.. i just thought i was being very kiasu to start hunting for 1 now. But i realised from other moms that good CLs are usually snapped up very fast. So I might as well start browsing now...

babymoon

hi yukimaxx,

welcome and hope you enjoy being here! yah.. that's always good to get a CL that recommended by someone who has experienced with.. hope you get a good one! =)