Help!! Any gd PD or GP recommend at west area?

Beike

Hi all mummies
My dear daughter has been cough for few month and its on n off... These 2days become worse...
She got a lot phlegm too... Brought her to see pediatrician at jurong East but seems not effect...I will not go back there again
She is coughing over the night and I can't sleep too...
pls share with me any good pediatrician or GP at west area...
thanks

babykayden

Have you tried this clinic?

Clinic Locations | SBCC Baby & Child Clinic - Singapore

Waiting time is longer. Have to make appmt b4 going to the clinic. Since your dearest child coughing persist, you may consult doctor whether to take traditional medicine can help, but take note that, you need to know the time interval of giving both chinese and western medicine. Do not give both medicine at the same time. Get Advice from doctor. Because it has been coughing for months already. Age of your dearest child also important to ask whether can they take the both (chinese and western) medicine together. If too young, normally, I will only take western medicine for my dearest child cause SBCC doctors are for kids.

Beike

Have you tried this clinic?Clinic Locations | SBCC Baby & Child Clinic - SingaporeWaiting time is longer. Have to make appmt before going to the clinic. Since your dearest child coughing persist, you may consult doctor whether to take traditional medicine can help, but take note that, you need to know the time interval of giving both chinese and western medicine. Do not give both medicine at the same time. Get Advice from doctor. Because it has been coughing for months already. Age of your dearest child also important to ask whether can they take the both (chinese and western) medicine together. If too young, normally, I will only take western medicine for my dearest child cause SBCC doctors are for kids.
Your baby boy called Kayden?? Mine is Kaden his elder sister dw with cough, which branch better? Have your kids experience stubborn cough before?

tez

For parents searching for PDs, you can try out my mobile app “PdGoWhere” to search and locate available paediatricians. Full disclosure: App development is purely a hobby and the app is free and not for profit!

Do search for PdGoWhere in the app stores.

Hi all mummies
My dear daughter has been cough for few month and its on n off... These 2days become worse...
She got a lot phlegm too... Brought her to see pediatrician at jurong East but seems not effect...I will not go back there again
She is coughing over the night and I can't sleep too...
pls share with me any good pediatrician or GP at west area...
thanks