HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

hmmm. personally i think determination takes it all. if dont have determination, how to loose weight. right?

or you be just like me, take small meals, go for walks everyday. maybe slow jogs. and also like sassylady i drink fruitylite after heavy meals too. oh ya! avoid soft drinks! they are very fattening as well.

sassylady

yes yes! soft drinks are best avoided if you want to loose weight.

for me i just drink tea or fruitylite after a heavy meal. especially when it has fried stuff in it.

personally i think it's best to exercise and not depend on slimming products as you don't know if they have any side effects to it.

hmm. what product is that? care to share more about it?

personally i dont take in much slimming products. i'm afraid that it would have after effects. the only things i take these days are fruitylite and some health supplements.

Ange

i agree with lovelymother, me too do not like to take slimming pills as got side effect. I only took health supplement and went for acupuncture slimming. It work, help to get rid my 10KG of fats :)

hi mummies out there..

HELP ME PLZ.
i nid ur advices/tips on how 2 lose weight after givin birth plz..

ive jux gave birth& 1 2 lose weight back 2 my old weight b4 preg..

help me any1..

tanx..
Exercise.
Good diet.
Sufficient rest.

These should ensure you lose weight. Above all you need good time management which, as any mum will tell you, is rather difficult when you have a child seeking your constant attention.

I have been considering buying slimming garments or body shapers as they're commonly known. Read about them in The Straits Time Urban section (will try and post the article up if I can find it). Saw one at Raffles Place roadshow at SG$128 for full set. Not sure if this is a good deal.

Can anyone recommend?

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com

Exercise.
Good diet.
Sufficient rest.

These should ensure you lose weight. Above all you need good time management which, as any mum will tell you, is rather difficult when you have a child seeking your constant attention.

I have been considering buying slimming garments or body shapers as they're commonly known. Read about them in The Straits Time Urban section (will try and post the article up if I can find it). Saw one at Raffles Place roadshow at SG$128 for full set. Not sure if this is a good deal.

Can anyone recommend?

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com

i feel hungry easily, aft bf also. eat alot more than b4 preg. my friends were shocked that i can eat so much now. :p

estee

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:
Same replies for 3 posts?

estee

Hahaha, didnt realised i actually posted 3 same post at a time...so new and not familiar with this forum yet....so sorry about it....:embarrassed:

sassylady

i think the best way to loosing weight is to do it the natural way.

exercise regularly. and pay attention to what you eat. but of course do all these after your body is well after giving birth.

go for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. bring your hubby and baby along. like a family bonding session. get some fresh air as well.

try to avoid eating fried food and also eat regularly. skipping meals are a no-no as they make you fatter when you eat. drink tea or drinks like fruitylite to help aid your digestion or you can even drink fruit juices.

i think the best way to loosing weight is to do it the natural way.

exercise regularly. and pay attention to what you eat. but of course do all these after your body is well after giving birth.

go for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. bring your hubby and baby along. like a family bonding session. get some fresh air as well.

try to avoid eating fried food and also eat regularly. skipping meals are a no-no as they make you fatter when you eat. drink tea or drinks like fruitylite to help aid your digestion or you can even drink fruit juices.
I agree but we all need some help. That's why people succumb to pills, supplements and other weight loss products.

Myself, I don't believe in using pills and supplements. Never know what the long term effect will be.

I am more keen on using body shapers and girdles like this.

been cutting down on carbs and also trying to control my diet but i don't think its working. haha. been snacking on fruits instead of chips and also been drinking fruit juices or sometimes fruitylite instead of soft drinks.

i find it hard to kick away this habit of snacking but i guess it is all about the determination.

does the body shapers actually work? tried it once but didnt like it so i didnt wear it after awhile.

BeingSingle

is anyone researching into vaser lipo after 6 months if all else fails?
extreme i know but its the lazy way out and i am thinking that if all else fails that might be an option?

Ange

is anyone researching into vaser lipo after 6 months if all else fails?
extreme i know but its the lazy way out and i am thinking that if all else fails that might be an option?
did not really try out lipo but i have friend went for it.. yes it help to remove the fats but ultimate if you never control the diet, will rebound back. This is what happen to her and she sufferring from side effect.. so just my 2 cents worth, try not to go for it.

BeingSingle

Yah...if all else fails lah..i am now 20weeks and i put on nearly 11kgs already. no joke wor! haiz..tsk tsk...my fault..pig out too much

Ange

Yah...if all else fails lah..i am now 20weeks and i put on nearly 11kgs already. no joke wor! haiz..tsk tsk...my fault..pig out too much
Are you still on BF? Maybe you will slim down after BF? Or else you can try out the program i undergo, manage to shed off 10KG and still able to maintain till now (almost 2 yrs already)

BeingSingle

HI Ange, erm..not yet BF-ing..planning to for 4 months. now 20weeks preggie but super-pig already! whats your programme? i am freaking out abit. i used to only weigh 42kgs.