HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

bahuja

i think chinese material arts is the best way to lose weight and keep fit
i lost 10 kgs in 3 monthes
also you can protect yourself by chinese material arts

I couldn't agree with you more, mummy lovelymother. :). That's why ppl bounced in and out of weight. Most ppl dont realized that as we aged, our metabolism rate decreased. Even we eat the same amt or lesser, the weight just pile up :( we couldn't possibly eat lesser n lesser, and worst if we dont exercise. Even if we do exercise, unless you exercise vigourously, some fats are just hard to burn off. I couldn't run as I've got joints n slip disc. problem.. And swimming is under the weather's mercy and dried my hair.. Hee.. I turned to TRA after trying different methods and it works perfect for me and a couple of friends. :) if anyone have the same problem as me, I'll be glad to share more.
yup. we need to know that our metabolism rate decreases as we age. that's why we need to pay more attention to our diet and lifestyle.

personally i just try and keep a balance diet. but once in a while if eat too much i'll feel guilty and will go for a run and drink fruitylite. but it's best not to eat too much and it can be really hard when it can get so stressful at times.

woofy55

I duno abt how u gals feel abt supplements. But there is a BIG event talking abt our product n biz coming up on this Saturday at expo @ only $12 per entry. If you are available n wants to know more abt the product n biz. Contact me.. Tix are running out.. I'll try my best to squeeze out the tix for u.

Shirsoh@gmail.com

sassylady

i don't know if this helps but i tried taking only 2 meals now. a hearty breakfast and a decent lunch.

and at night if i'm hungry, i'll usually grab some fruits and eat. if really hungry then drink some soup or something.

i try not to let myself starve because it's not good for the body as well. i just don't understand how some people can go without food for so long. i'll get grumpy and have gastric attacks which can be quite irritating.

but sometimes i just let myself go and eat alot. which will probably end up in regret because i will get bloated and uncomfortable. i try to drink fruitylite after every hearty meal and since they say it's good for digestion and now comes without sugar why not try right?

and also exercising regularly can be quite hard so i just try and take the stairs as much as possible. every single one counts! just my two cents.

it's hard to do anything without determination.

just today i ate so much fried stuff that i went to make myself a huge glass of fruitylite and drank and went for a long walk after the meal. sighs. can't help it sometimes.

Finally going to the gym again to lose all the weight I gained during my pregnancy. It's been 2 months since I gave birth but I noticed my stamina is still same as when I was still pregnant :(

askme1979

hi SunshineSheens,

ur nick which u have chosen is implying that u are a very jovial and bubbly person in character. am i right?

do not be wore down about your weight. what it really matters is your health and the baby.

Actually, for most of the people who wanted to lose weights, what is the actual focus that you should be targeting at?

Answer: Excessive fats

Hence going to the gym may solidify the fats and making it even more tedious to shed off the fats.

As you gave birth, your bone density mass drops by 40% minimal estimation to your infants.

Hence your stamina may not be as good as before too.

What you require is to heighten your basal metabolic rate, improves your body cellular mass , eliminates the excessive internal organ fats and increase your muscle mass .

Cheers.
ask me

woofy55

I will surely lose weight, if I exercise hard enough

Truth or Myth??

Fact:
1pc of fried chicken = 400kcal
30mins running burn 200kcal
Therefore, you need to run 1 hr...​

Have you every thought about this before? Well, as you see, if you want to lose 1kg of FAT; which is equal to 7700 kCal, you will need to run 35 HOURS!

Exercise is good for joints, blood circulation, general well being, however, to exercise to lose weight, it is highly inefficient, unless you combine it with a VERY disciplined diet. Typically after a good exercise, if you reward yourself with supper or a meal; then it negates the exercise in the 1st place.

By slowly adjusting your fat storage, carbo craving, sugar and fat metabolism, glucose regulations and stress control, this multi-faceted approach with the right nutrition (good food habits) and exercise (moderate), I'll help you lose your fats in 90days!

Email me and I can help to arrange for a FREE fats analysis and consultation

Hi lovelymother,

what kind of methods have u adopted to try to shed off some fats?

Cheers.
ask me
hi dear

personally i dont really do much. i have my meals regularly (a good breakfast, a hearty lunch and a light dinner) and try to go for jogs or walks around the neighborhood in the evening. depending if im tired or not.

i try and make it a habit to doing that but sometimes have dinner appointments and have to eat so i go home and drink fruitylite which helps with digestion as i'll usually feel bloated after that.

just be determined and you will lose weight!

askme1979

hi lovelymother,

thanks for sharing...hee.hee.

fruitylite is good for digestion ? oh..

do you have constipation ? daily go twice? hehe...

if yes, then u may wana improve on your peristalsis (colon tract action) to become slightly more active ^.^

then body toxins can be expel easier thru the 3 channels of detoxification...urinal, bowel , perspiration.

drink plenty of plain water in sipping method to promotes the carrying of toxin out and to improve the encrustation process.

cheers!

cheers!

sassylady

i'm not sure about lovelymother but i drink fruitylite as well. it helps with relieving the bloated feeling after a hearty meal.

and these days with the crazy hot weather, i just make a bottle and keep it in the fridge and drink it after dinner. you know to help cope with the weather. its just an excuse to drink something cold as well. hehehe.

askme1979

i'm not sure about lovelymother but i drink fruitylite as well. it helps with relieving the bloated feeling after a hearty meal.

and these days with the crazy hot weather, i just make a bottle and keep it in the fridge and drink it after dinner. you know to help cope with the weather. its just an excuse to drink something cold as well. hehehe.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Yuhua

I did postnatal ashtanga yoga. It truly work wonder for my body. Not only am I lighter than before pregnancy, i am alot fitter and tonner now. My poor digestion problem has disappeared as well. I see there are some other forum posting about ashtanga and most of them speaks of the same teacher whom is really good, war war from Ohmsantih yoga. You can check her out or if not, other institution might deliver the same standards as well, so no harm trying ashtanga yoga!

hi lovelymother,

thanks for sharing...hee.hee.

fruitylite is good for digestion ? oh..

do you have constipation ? daily go twice? hehe...

if yes, then you may want to improve on your peristalsis (colon tract action) to become slightly more active ^.^

then body toxins can be expel easier thru the 3 channels of detoxification...urinal, bowel , perspiration.

drink plenty of plain water in sipping method to promotes the carrying of toxin out and to improve the encrustation process.

cheers!

cheers!
hi askme1979

i go to the toilet at least once a day.

on top of the fruitylite which i drink after meals, i have a steady intake of water and fruits as well. fruitylite is just something chilled i drink. like a guilty pleasure you know.

and also, i try to sweat it all out as well. evening walks/jogs regularly. you know what they say. a healthy mind for a healthy body. :)

sassylady

at the end of the day i think the best way to loose weight is to do exercise regularly. don't skip any meals.

i dont want to create the impression that drinking drinks like fruitylite that helps with digestions can really help with weight loosing. it just helps with digestion and also relieves some bloated feeling after a hearty meal.

been trying to do exercise lately but the weather has been either too hot or raining. i think i can have my personal sauna session by wearing layers and sweating it out at home. hahaha.

woofy55

Sweating out via sauna will lose water thus u see weight loss. But yr weight will definately rebound.

I agree shdnt skip meals.. It will makes u lose muscle and u will also lose weight. But you definately see yr weight doubly rebound cos you hv no muscle to help you burn fats.

If you want a more effective method, contact me :)

Carlisle

Diet is important, but it's only one part of your post-pregnancy weight loss plan. You also need to incorporate aerobic and strength training exercises after pregnancy to burn calories and keep your muscles and bones strong.