HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

ya lo. true true. i experience that before. suppress my craving until cannot take it in the end eat more than expected! :( now i'm just slowly cutting down on the soft drinks and all. just hopefully can quit them eventually. sometimes i also drink cold water instead or fruitylite with plenty of iced. or even fruit juices. at least they are healthier as compared to the sugared drinks.

Cakhcakh

Why dont you try massage lady, Ida ? Her charges is not expensive also. I remember my first session with her was 3 hrs.. subsequent was 1.5hrs to 2hrs

i just signed up for yoga class with my sister! even bought my yoga mat in anticipation. not forgetting stocking up on my waist tonic to help with the blood circulation. haha.

cant wait to go for my first class later this week! hopefully it'll help with the loosing weight on top of relaxing myself!

mamaOf2

Hi mommies,

Lossing weight can be so easy now and budget is very low, less than SGD 400 for 1 month consumption to kick start. Proven methods that works ! My hubby, the lazy man did it. So can you.

www.wellnessfirst.asia

Feel free to PM me for me information, free body analysis and free meal plan that is allign to your weight loss goal..

Thanks!

Toh

very busy with work recently so not so much update on my blog... i am exicted on my colleague's progress as she show me her tummy and i can see her pant quite loose already, she needs to buy new pant soon, haha.... her review will only be done on next week... so i have no exact data on hand, will update once she get her review done.

today has updated my blog for other info... do take a look @

http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302:

Gina27

I went back to my original weight after 11 months breast feeding. But after stop BF, I gain 6 kgs in 8 months;(. Now slim down already following a weight management program. If u choose the natural way to loose ur weight, lots of exercise is the key!

woofy55

Hihi, In case you starting to feel you need to lose some weight rmber to look for me ok :) *I've helped many frens to get ready to shop for pretty cny clothes and reduce their visceral fats n get back their health. Really hope I can help you too - if you feel u need ya. *:) let's hv coffee!! Cheers!!

mummiesherb

Hi, after giving birth, I found it hard to lose the last 4kgs. I tried exercising very hard, tried applying slimming creams but did not dare to try any slimming pills as I do not believe in it as I am still breastfeeding (BTW, my 2nd princess is now 1.5yo!) and always thought breastfeeding can help me lose all the weight i gained during pregnancy just like my 1st pregnancy but I was wrong. But by coincidence, I found a way to lose that last few kg! Do read my blog and I hope by sharing, it can help you mummies too!

A Mummy's Journey to Healthy Living

Toh

hi... i have just updated my blog. My colleague will be having her 2nd review next week, an ex-colleague has decided to sign up TRA and will join to meet the consultant to take her 1st mth product on same day. Meeting place is at Bukit Batok. Do let me know if anyone of you is interested to join for more information and for free weight/index measurement.

my email address : sharon_toh72@yahoo.com.sg
http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302:

steffieeee

Hihi!

I need urgent help.. I'm looking for 2 more people to be my candidate for my WXS Weight Loss Challenge. Top losers wins cash prize SG$1000!

He/She must :

1) Have min 2Kgs to lose and is SERIOUS to lose

2) Able to follow Coach healthy eating program without missing out on their normal meals.

3) Crucial: MUST LOVE TO HAVE FUN! =D

Interested people, PM or sms me!

Psssssst... Do you OR anyone you know fit into these criterias?
You can secretly SMS me
- Your name
- Seriousness to lose weight on scale of 1-10
(1: not serious, 10: extremely serious)
- Age, current height and weight

Our last month's winner!

Love!
Stephanie ♥

-jOanna

Hi !

I'm a mother of one, my girl is 2yr old already. I got to know a slimming centre at Marine Parade and lost 2kg there after 1 week ! and I'm still on the programme!

Last edited:

mthompson

Hi,

Have you tried weight loss/cleanse products?

I am in the research department for a health supplement company.
We are looking for people in Singapore to try out a new weight loss / cleanse product combination and report your weight loss results to us. We will send a 3 month supply of each product to you for free. All we need you to do is send us a monthly report advising us of your weight loss results.

This is strictly limited to the first 10 people so if you are interested please get in touch asap.

I will send the website details to show the products also to the first 10 people.

Thank you

flowerii

I have a slimming product to recommend. It is a meal supplement (yes, supplement, not replacement, so you still continue with your meals.. I know how sian it is to be drinking meal replacement everyday as i am those who enjoy my meals. Of cuz, try to avoid unhealthy food such as fast foods, etc). It is called Bios Life Slim. Not only it helps to burn fats, it actually train your body to burn fats. It is all natural too. Just take it 10 to 15 mins before meal, twice a day. Tried and result proven by many. PM me if you're interested. Trial pack is available. :)

nikiho

Hi momies!

Here I am after 8 months on REDUCTIL. I ordered it on www.cheap.meds4u.eu and the pills were very effective.

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate and unsure about these diet pills. As time passed by I could feel how I began slimming. A single 10mg pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite and I was happy with eating just a little.

At the beginning I was losing like 5kg a month, last 3 months- 3kg per month. I suppose my body got used with reductil though they say it'is a long term diet pill. In total I lost 34kg. And yes I'm very happy :)

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a big help. It's worthy trying.

I'm lucky I could find it online and lose all those stubborn kgs!!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

rachelcsh

Hi, I am an experienced masseur specialized in slimming before and after pregnancy.
Charging @ $40/time and I am contactable at 96425955.