Help me mummies ! I think im gona becom crazy !

angelababi

my hubby like to see woman although he always come back home after work stay with me but i notice he alway look at other woman at home or even we are out i cant bare that look this has been 4yrs somehow i feel that one day he will really find a woman and act nothin happen.. as i bring up that to him he deny.. i was sooo mad . So we qurral , somehow i feel he dont love me anymore.. jus as we qurral and i was busy in work at home, while he watching tv at the living room when i goin out from my bedroom to livin room to take water , i saw him hidin at the balcony there smilin , den i go check i saw a couple sittin downstair kissin and huggin and talkin.. Jus when i walk to him he act nothin happen and faster walk away. I knw he had stand there watchin already long time ... i was very piss off and he act nothin happen.. as 3yr befor i got saw email from his sent box to a lady for comin out do somethin like bj or watever , i confront him that time he say collg play prank , got tell me who but that frien nv pick my cal.. my hubby face reaction is the like gettin caught .. i was totally mad befor crazy .. i dont know he say that is true ant .. Now i dont even know i still want him.. he like no treasure me , our relation like getting worse.. like enemy.. how i miss tos day we were datin...i dont want to reach that time i caught red hand , cos now my heart alreadi sank and he dont even want to tian mi mi wif me anymore see others tian mi mi but come qurral with me we got a crack btw us...

Last edited:

AstroDad

well, i feel that there is nothing wrong at looking at women. However what went through the man's mind after looking at the lady is. Some ladies may feel that their husbands have strayed mentally if they have fantasies about other ladies. This is difficult to prove... For your hubby, smiling after looking at other couple getting initimate, may thought of the times whereby u guys had gone through during courtship. As for the email, I will encourage you to believe him, till otherwise proven. Trust is very important in a marriage. If there isn't trust in a marriage, I doubt it will last long.

Is your husband sexually active?
From your description, I perceived that he is.
Even if you succumb and satisfied his frequency, do you think he will become "normal"?

Either you can confront him and settle this niggling issues that you have once and for all or you can keep dwelling on these until you are panaroid and lead in an unhappy lives till you are old.

Live is alway a matter of "option". Which option we decide now will decide how our lives turn out to be future.

my hubby like to see woman although he always come back home after work stay with me but i notice he alway look at other woman at home or even we are out i cant bare that look this has been 4yrs somehow i feel that one day he will really find a woman and act nothin happen.. as i bring up that to him he deny.. i was sooo mad . So we qurral , somehow i feel he dont love me anymore.. jus as we qurral and i was busy in work at home, while he watching tv at the living room when i goin out from my bedroom to livin room to take water , i saw him hidin at the balcony there smilin , den i go check i saw a couple sittin downstair kissin and huggin and talkin.. Jus when i walk to him he act nothin happen and faster walk away. I knw he had stand there watchin already long time ... i was very piss off and he act nothin happen.. as 3yr befor i got saw email from his sent box to a lady for comin out do somethin like bj or watever , i confront him that time he say collg play prank , got tell me who but that frien nv pick my cal.. my hubby face reaction is the like gettin caught .. i was totally mad befor crazy .. i dont know he say that is true ant .. Now i dont even know i still want him.. he like no treasure me , our relation like getting worse.. like enemy.. how i miss tos day we were datin...i dont want to reach that time i caught red hand , cos now my heart alreadi sank and he dont even want to tian mi mi wif me anymore see others tian mi mi but come qurral with me we got a crack btw us...

Phoebii Cheng

Talk it out with him....communicate what you want & your expectations with him, like if you want more romance frm him tell him that you miss those romantic time tht you two hv tog, or u can plan a romantic evening with him, like hv romantic dinner tog etc

Leave notes like "I love you" on the bedside table or the fridge....

Marriage is a commitment