Help!Regarding baby bonus matter

caramelfudge

Actually i post this question on behalf of my friend
(i'm a single mum therefore can't help her much). Her baby born 12 march 2009. She would like to know when can she roughly get the second payout of the baby bonus.Cos she needed the money for some reasons.

T.I.A

stonston

If I remember correctly, she would have been sent a schedule for the payouts.

During my son's time (if I recall correctly), it was 1st payout upon submission, 2nd payout at 6mths, 3rd payout at 1yo and last payout at 18mths.

hi,

for baby bonus payout, its as follow :-

1st payout - about 3 weeks after MCYS receives your completed form
2nd payout - when child is about 6 months
3rd payout - when child is about 12 months
4th payout - when child is about 18 months

If she needs more info, can call 1800-2537707
website - TLS

caramelfudge

Thanks for the help.I just check with my friend, she say she want to know roughly the date she will get the 2nd payout if her baby is born on 12 march 2009.bcos she got no internet connection she ask for my help. I ask her to call the no. ace_wonderland give but she very paiseh want to talk.Bcos the baby goin to be 6 mths this 12 sep,will she received the payout on 12 sep or earlier or later?
T.I.A

autumn82

Thanks for the help.I just check with my friend, she say she want to know roughly the date she will get the 2nd payout if her baby is born on 12 march 2009.bcos she got no internet connection she ask for my help. I ask her to call the no. ace_wonderland give but she very paiseh want to talk.Bcos the baby goin to be 6 mths this 12 sep,will she received the payout on 12 sep or earlier or later?
T.I.A
Usually is 1-2days b4 or not actual date. Won't be later that the birthdate. :)

asl_6886

have you checked your bank? cos I remember the money usually reach earlier than the letter :p
I totally agree wit stonston.If ur friend very shy want to call, you can ask her to check from this website www.babybonus.gov.sg
click on the e-services.She must have singpass in order to check the status of her baby bonus/cda account.If your friend don't have singpass,ask her to go to the nearest cc or cpf building.Can only check if she's the trustee. Usually govt will credit the $$ 2 days before the payment date. Hope this info helps your fren.