Help . Scar.

butter2012

Hi Precious mummy

I am recovering from a scar, I was scalded by hot oil while cooking! Applied some rosehip oil and it really worked (as in it reduced the redness overnight...). Whether it will be fully recovered, I will just have to wait and see... :)

Hello ! After I pregnant i got a lot of pimple ! Now my face got a lot of scar any method to make don't have 0r ?

Hi Precious Mummy,

What type of scars do you have. If it's the indented scar that you've got, you may wanna try dermaroller which is available online, and it is easy to use because you can use it at home.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Hi! using right product is important, I doing facial for my customers, and few of them have this scarring problem. I may be able to help, pm me if you like to find out more

qtipie

I have oily skin so my forehead had a lot of pimple breakouts. My beautician managed to solve my pimples but the scars afterwards were horrible :embarrassed: she recommended me a product from Sara Shantelle to use afterwards, the H20 Crystal Healing Gel, then the scars faded after 2 weeks! My pimples also hardly came back, just the occasional few, then I just use the gel and problem gone :Dancing_wub: