Help your child excel academically, offering private tuition

Gwenmagic

Dear parents,

I just graduated from Raffles Junior College last year, and I am currently awaiting entry into a local university.
In the mean time, I am looking to give private tuition for upper primary and secondary school students.

Having been given a quality education in Singapore, I feel strongly for helping other students who find their schoolwork challenging. It is precisely the dedication and the expertise of my teachers that have helped overcome the academic difficulties throughout my schooling days. It is therefore my belief to offer only the best studying strategies and exam tips for your child, in the same way I've benefitted from my teachers.

I am able to teach English, Math (Emath & Amath), Science (Bio & Chem) and the Humanities (English Literature & History).

I've also had 2 years experience of tutoring primary school children at a local orphanage during my time in JC.
My rates are negotiable (dependent on location/timing/frequency of lessons) and I'll be able to commit for a full school year.

Other details: 19 yrs old/ Female/ Chinese / Very good academic track record (A level & O level & PSLE)

Feel free to call me at 9145 4471 if you are interested.
Thank you very much.