Herbalife... anyone want to share

KiaraNg

Noted with thanks. Hope it works for me too.
Drink more water, eat more fruits, do not snack, cut down on deep fried food, eat regular meals at regular intervals and don't eat solid food 3-4 hours before sleeping. These are some small changes in lifestyle that could help you boost your weight loss process regardless what methods you used, or at least prevent your weight from escalating further.

All the best.

KiaraNg

Thanks Kiara. Do you know if counting calories help?
I do not do that personally, I think it is too much of a hassle. I eat about half a bowl of rice every meal, eat real food like fishes and vegetables instead of processed food. It is alright if you want to give yourself a treat once in a while, just don't go overboard with it. For example, if i have sudden craving for a certain food, I share with my family or friends rather than having the full portion to myself.

silkpro

I do not do that personally, I think it is too much of a hassle. I eat about half a bowl of rice every meal, eat real food like fishes and vegetables instead of processed food. It is alright if you want to give yourself a treat once in a while, just don't go overboard with it. For example, if i have sudden craving for a certain food, I share with my family or friends rather than having the full portion to myself.
Okie thanks again.

forever21

I am taking herbalife products now. Mainly for health but with high hopes for weight loss. My loss in terms of kg has been good and I do see improvement in terms of energy levels and other ways.

I took herbalife shake 10 yrs ago and to be honest, it tasted really yucky back then. I did not bother to take up the program because of the taste.

I suspect they have change the formula for their shakes now because they taste quite nice to me now. I started with a few products last Dec and up till now, I have lost approx 3kg. My favourite is to mix the vanilla with dutch chocolate shake powder and add half a sachet of instant nescafe coffee mix. The combination tastes like latte or mocha. I remember 10 yrs ago, if you don't mix the mixture with water well enough, it tasted really yucky with the lumps and everything. Now with this formula, even with lumps, I like to munch them because the lumps taste like Kopitiam's milo sprinkled powder drink. I take the shake for breakfast and dinner each day. There are times that I took them only once a day or even throughout the whole day because I really got no time to go out and eat.
All in all their products do work.

silkpro

Do I have to mix the formula in hot or cold beverage? I tried it cold but it became lumpy and if I shake it vigorously, my tummy will have lotsa air then causes tummy upset. It makes me feel thirsty and visit the loo all day. Is this normal?

kellwx

Do I have to mix the formula in hot or cold beverage? I tried it cold but it became lumpy and if I shake it vigorously, my tummy will have lotsa air then causes tummy upset. It makes me feel thirsty and visit the loo all day. Is this normal?
Can be hot or cold, but you have to add a little bit (about 100ml) of cold milk to mix all the powder and milk first, then heat up the remaining 300ml or more in a microwave, then mix all together.

Recommended to drink at least 3-5 litres of water.
I started of by taking shake every morning, and sometimes for supper. I lost 4 kgs in 2 months, and my face becomes sharper ;D

silkpro

Hot? What milk do you use? I replace dinner with shake and sometimes breakfast too. Think I've lost weight on my tummy too.

Christin3453

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: