Hi 5 dvd

annie

anyone knows where i can get these online? seems like the casters have changed. are the new ones as good as the old ones? TIA

tinkerball

anyone knows where i can get these online? seems like the casters have changed. are the new ones as good as the old ones? TIA
toys 'r' rus have those. the old and new casts are both available. in my personal view i prefer the old batch cos they seems more lively and genuine in entertaining while the new ones are quite boring and some of the girls seems more focused on keeping their attention on camera while doing their things and they didnt seems to be having fun. okto is showing the new casts but my boy hardly watch it unless i played his favourite ones.

annie

cant get it online? cos im living in tokyo.. or i will need to go check out the toy r us here. i can buy from amazon.jp though but its like sgd$21 per dvd.. wondering if i can get pirated cheaper from sg.. hehe :shyxxx:

tinkerball

cant get it online? cos im living in tokyo.. or i will need to go check out the toy r us here. i can buy from amazon.jp though but its like sgd$21 per dvd.. wondering if i can get pirated cheaper from sg.. hehe :shyxxx:
some vcd's i have is like $2 only:Dancing_wub:. always buy more when my boy got tired of the current ones. its cheap cheap anyway. didnt know u are in tokyo so cant help u much. online- agreed is more expensive. if u have relatives coming over for visit can try asking them to buy for u:001_302:

stonston

The new cast is not good. They can't sing and dance as well as the old cast. And the new cast does not seem to like kids (watch their behaviour when they 'interact' with the kids).

My boy has stopped watching Hi5. Now he's more into his educational programs (Leapfrog series and phonics) cos he gets praises and rewards when he shows us what he has learnt from the programs.

He loves 'Ten Thousand Whys' (shi wan ge wei shen me) too!

annie

whahhaha. my girl love all kind of dvd including educational ones but then they are not powerful enough to catch her attention for me to feed her her meals...i know letting her watch dvd during her meals is not healthy but she wont eat if i dun distract her.. sometimes i need to distract her with toys too. at least so far hi 5 dvd manage to catch her attention n let me feed her her meals fast n without any fuss..

raeka

ya agree.. old batch one better n their song also so much nicer.
my boy too... OKTO new batch one not so nice and their song also not nice..

TANZHENZHI

I agree. My son also prefer the old batch when i open the new batch for him to see he not interested. The old batch is more lively and songs is so much nicer then now. The new batch look very fake when doing their dancing and really the girls very focused on the camera. They should change the ppl.

isabelandrew

I agree. My son also prefer the old batch when i open the new batch for him to see he not interested. The old batch is more lively and songs is so much nicer then now. The new batch look very fake when doing their dancing and really the girls very focused on the camera. They should change the ppl.
Annie, I have 4 discs ! My girl simply adore Hi-5. I don't know if it is new or old crew but I find it good. There is one batch which i don't quite like.. one of them very 'vain'. im recording/copying one disc for my friend.

maybe i can email you the file and then you save onto a VCD or DVD?

annie

Hihi thanks for the offer! but will the files be too big to email? because i realise the length of the dvd is rather long...

annie

hihi ive tried but cant seem to find complete version.. all very short n i got to keep pressing for her to watch. a bit troublesome lol

annie

anyone has the old cast (1999) 'grow' dvd to let go? i cant find it anywhere and my girl is in love with this particular one! any hi 5 dvd with the old cast (1998-1999) are welcome too! urgent!!