Hi I am FTM in Jan 2015. Where are you all gg to give birth at?

leimommy

Hi,

Just want to open this topic so we can discuss what's the best for us.

I am considering to Mt. Elizabeth and TMC. Mt. E is v pricy and their Childbirth Education Programme is not v ideal to me... but my doctor preferred the hospital as it's the nearest to us.
OK. TMC seems to be a famous nice maternity hospital and many ppl saying the instructor from the Childbirth Education Programme is simply awesome...not to mention it's cheaper comparing to mt. e.

I am about to go for these two hospital's tour today and next monday. Can anybody share similar research with me?

Another thing bothering me is that my doc is taking two week leave just 5 days before my due day in 9Jan.... Shall I find another doc now? But I love her...She is very gentle and comforting...ai...

lostinsg

Hi.. Just a 2 cents worth opinion.. I had my 3 delivery at TMC and both my husband and I like it.. The nurses r nice for both delivery room and the normal stay room.. Mt. E is too ex for me.. :) congrats to you!!

leimommy

Hi Thank you for the reply. We did the Mt. E tour as well and the expense is actually around the same. (I don't have medisave >_<)
So we decide to take the nearest hospital for safety.
Anyway I didn't take the Child birth Education cause Mt. E offer baby caring and breast feeding class after delivery.

felicity

I'm delivering at TMC. I had my first delivery at TMC and I actually miss that place a lot! Definitely going back. If I'm younger and richer, I don't mind having more kids just to stay there a few more times hahaha

PTB7476

i'm jan 2015 too ... i will be going back to TMC too cos gynae prefer there cos she is more familiar with TMC then other hospital
also had good experience for #1 so already booked my bed with TMC for #2

lostinsg

I did not know they r about the same costs... Mayb costs changes overtime?? Lol.. I went TMC 1st time 4 yrs ago and I like it.. So I went back again... Lol... Also, gynae frequent there as well.. Nice experience.. Nice nurses... :) good that u decided already... :)

lostinsg

I'm delivering at TMC. I had my first delivery at TMC and I actually miss that place a lot! Definitely going back. If I'm younger and richer, I don't mind having more kids just to stay there a few more times hahaha
Same here.. I like there a lot.. That's why kept going back.. Lol...

sg50mummy

Hi mummies out there,
my edd is in June, will be deliver at TMC. Just wonder any mummies recently gave birth at TMC too?
How much the delivery charges like? both normal and cc?
Thanks to advise.

Rieyan

Hi dear....you can check @ their website.
I went there to enquire but so far they only give the general price which does not include Doctor fees.

sg50mummy

Hi dear....you can check @ their website.
I went there to enquire but so far they only give the general price which does not include Doctor fees.
Ya I got the general price range also from my gynae. So was wondering if any mummies recently gave birth at TMC can share their experiences :)