hi! proud young mummy here!

eelynn

ya lor..v bored owaes stay at hm..i dun play mahjong..coz i duno how to play mahjong..HAHA..hmm..besides taking care of ma son..i surf the net..do hse chores..etc..i wanna go out..but everitym got no kaki to go out..everitym bz..tat's y now wanna make more frens..so can at least go out w those w kids one..understand each other better..unlike those singles..they won't noe the feelings inside us..Haiz..!
i oso alwaz canot find outing kakis coz my frnds all wking. i was thinking of organising sme outings for SHMs or whoever is free for an outing but no idea where to go or do wat.

baby2008

u too ah...hw much u weigh? hopefully can bf..min a mth, max 6mths...:001_302:

thk u bb... but I use Pureen..i still hv it.... going to explode in 2mths time...so no need la...juz let nature take its course...:001_302:
well..i carry my bb till 40 weeks by then i was like 75KG cz u will lost weight 1-2week b4 giving birth..at this term u wont b gaining anymore weight most to most 1-2kg obli if not it not gd..
as long as u tell the nurse that u wanna bf she will guie u wan..dont worri..no matter how tired u r aft giving birth must bf cz if bb get use to formula it's hard to ask them latch on cz of nipple confusion n the flow of milk is diff also..so just go for it alright..:red:

baby2008

palmers caused rashes on me and alot of preggie women!
It's prolly not suitable for asian skin i think.
reli?
hmm..cz my friend say it nice so i brought it lo..
n end up i nearly tear my tummp up..lol..
now left at home collecting dust..hee..
my doc say mayb i have sensitive skin ba..

baby2008

i oso alwaz canot find outing kakis coz my frnds all wking. i was thinking of organising sme outings for SHMs or whoever is free for an outing but no idea where to go or do wat.
well..can go like places with child care services..ikea or what..or one of the mummies home to chit chat n have tea lo..that's what i m looking forward to..hee..

-SRI-

well..i carry my bb till 40 weeks by then i was like 75KG cz u will lost weight 1-2week b4 giving birth..at this term u wont b gaining anymore weight most to most 1-2kg obli if not it not gd..
as long as u tell the nurse that u wanna bf she will guie u wan..dont worri..no matter how tired u r aft giving birth must bf cz if bb get use to formula it's hard to ask them latch on cz of nipple confusion n the flow of milk is diff also..so just go for it alright..:red:
Yup...will try to BF... wanna hv tt bonding wit my bb n oso at the same time can lose weight..hehehe... Thks baby for the encouragement...

eelynn

well..can go like places with child care services..ikea or what..or one of the mummies home to chit chat n have tea lo..that's what i m looking forward to..hee..
ok. will take note of dat. c wat replies i get den c whose hse can go or where they suggest. if ikea, i scared hard to find space for all mummies...

baby2008

Yup...will try to BF... wanna hv tt bonding wit my bb n oso at the same time can lose weight..hehehe... Thks baby for the encouragement...
hee..no worries..
i have been there n done that..so just wanna let you knoe that there are pple who r concern abt you too..n during the 1-4weeks bb tend to be veri cranky..n cry alot..it's normal..it's their way of exercising their lungs..so dont get fed up..just be cool:bcool:...if u lose it...try to leave the bb n go get some fresh air n then continue to look aft them..so u will b abit more calm and wen they feel that u r more calm they will feel comfy n settle down soon..n bf is veri hard as they need to be feed 1-2hr n each feed takes veri long..so just relax..on some classical n relax..just look at ur bb wen they feed..so u wont feel fed up on y are they taking so much time n they tend to fall alseep n then wakeup n cry again..hee..i been there so #$%#$#$%!!!! feel like smacking him..lol..so just relax n have a free mind..n then u will feel less tense up n u wont get depress so easily also..:wong29:

baby2008

ok. will take note of dat. c wat replies i get den c whose hse can go or where they suggest. if ikea, i scared hard to find space for all mummies...
hee..
ok no prob..
keep me in the loop..i m sooo siean...best if got place for me to nurse..haa..my house is avil all the time..but not reli child friendly..
if any mummies dont mind can come my place with your kids for a swim n i can book a function room (infront of swimming pool)..but i m staying in queenstown..just suggesting..hee..

lis

ya hor..good idea xia..maybe we ol can mit up sumwer together w our kids..or maybe go to sumone hse lyk u suggest..hmM..aktuali IKEA is not too bad for an idea..iv u go on wkdays won't b tat packed la..the most the plc gonna b swamp by us..hehe! hmM..i'll try to get more idea wer to go..but i tink iv der's ani mom's hse which is big enuf..mayb we ol can go n learn baking together or smth..juz suggesting..

eelynn

ya hor..good idea xia..maybe we ol can mit up sumwer together w our kids..or maybe go to sumone hse lyk u suggest..hmM..aktuali IKEA is not too bad for an idea..iv u go on wkdays won't b tat packed la..the most the plc gonna b swamp by us..hehe! hmM..i'll try to get more idea wer to go..but i tink iv der's ani mom's hse which is big enuf..mayb we ol can go n learn baking together or smth..juz suggesting..
baby2008 suggested her place but she said her place nt too child friendly n she staying at queenstown.... i guess the poolside shd b quite ok... i will kip in mind all ur suggesstion. i hv posted a thread at gathering section. hope u all can kip me posted of all ur suggesstions:tlaugh:

baby2008

baby2008 suggested her place but she said her place nt too child friendly n she staying at queenstown.... i guess the poolside shd b quite ok... i will kip in mind all ur suggesstion. i hv posted a thread at gathering section. hope u all can kip me posted of all ur suggesstions:tlaugh:
yap..my house is not child friendly cz no window grills nor play room n kinna stuffy..cz wen the sun set it shine right thro my balcony...good for mummies that just done their laundy..lol..
well if you ladies dont mind the swimming pool..i can book the function room..where kids can bring their toy in one corner playing while we ladies can chit chat at one corner..alot of japanese mummies do that..quite fun..hee...

sweetness

Mummies are powerful here,
I think they can give the support.:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:
I hope I can win,
I lost alot confidence after birth due to weight gain + alot of physical changes.

This has given me the chance to regain alittle of my confidence.

I seek for all of your support, voting ends in 6days

pinkfluff

Hi! :) We are a group of university students in Singapore, and are conducting focus groups for mummies who have celebrated their children's first month/1st year birthdays before. We are really interested to hear what you have to say about the celebration and cakes, so do help us by joining if you can make it.

It will be held tomorrow (Friday 1st Nov) in the Bras Basah area, at 7pm. A small token of appreciation will be given ($20 cake voucher from a local bakery, and light refreshments like cake will be provided).

Do let me have your hp number or text me if you can attend, so that I can give you the full details! :):)

Last edited: