Highly recommended: Pre & Post Natal Massage

jas2144

Am truly pleased with Mdm Maria's massaging skills. I booked her thinking i will deliver via natural birth but due to some circumstances i had to undergo an emergency c-sect and i thought my chances of slimming down is gone. After a week of giving birth, i dialled mdm maria to request for my massage session to start soon and she came the next day, signed up a 10-day package with her and up to date ive lost 11kg this is only day 7 of my massage. Truly impressed at how flat my tummy is now and how energized i feel eventhou i had to undergo c-sect.

She is a friendly and nice lady and she never fails to share her experiences and knowledge with me. I feel very comfortable engaging her services. Knowing that i gave birth via c-sect, i was a bit fearful of getting a masseuse to attend to me, but she proved me wrong and up to date im still very thankful that i engaged her services and got her to massage me a week after giving birth.

Her experience as a midwife certainly shows while she is doing the massage for me. Truly impressed and should i be having a number 2, will definitely engage her service again!

:)
Can you pm me Mdm Maria's contact number and her package/cost for Pre & Post natal massages. thanks

jas2144

Hi, would it be ok if you send me Mdm Maria's contact details and her package for pre/post natal if you have the information? If not then I'll ring her to find out. Thanks!
You can email to me at engyen@hotmail.com

juju157

Hmm just wanna share my experience on post natal massage. I just finished my 10 sessions package sign up at expo with Baby Bellies not so long ago. The service render was ok but when i called to ask for my preffered time slot, the lady over the phone gave me an unpleasant n irritated tone of voice which i feel as a customer since i have paid the $$ i have the rights to choose the timing i wanted to, instead of accomodating to their time slots. So there are rooms for improvement on their cutomer service.

The masseur which they have assigned to me was a freelance masseur Suriani (her contact 98715149 in case any of you wanna engage her service) which i later find out from her that her quote was much lower compare to the promotional package that i have purchased. Her massage was good and she was pretty experience and friendly too. She offered massage to my bb n teach me how to remove the wind for colic bb.

So here are my two cents for those first time mother like myself:
- engage freelance is much cheaper and there is no diff after all. save the extra bucks for baby stuffs
- try start the massage on 5th day upon delivery.
- i see instant result after the first 3 sessions, to me i think massage only helps in removing water retention, the subsequent sessions don't see further effects. Instead it is breast feeding and sleepless nights that helps in shedding the extra kg. In my personal opinion, 5 sessions is enough.

Hope this helpful. Happy parenting...

dFixa

Dear Mummies,

My deep apology for not coming here to check my inbox and any replies for few months as I was on a business trip for almost 5 months.

To make it convenience for everyone, you my reach Madam Maria directly at 9362 2013.

Strongly advise to CALL instead of TEXTING as she might overlooked ( a very busy lady ) and encourage to book-a-slot as she's always on the run.

I myself need her now! Haahaa . . .

Cheers! =)

deecupid

Hmm just wanna share my experience on post natal massage. I just finished my 10 sessions package sign up at expo with Baby Bellies not so long ago. The service render was ok but when i called to ask for my preffered time slot, the lady over the phone gave me an unpleasant n irritated tone of voice which i feel as a customer since i have paid the $$ i have the rights to choose the timing i wanted to, instead of accomodating to their time slots. So there are rooms for improvement on their cutomer service.

The masseur which they have assigned to me was a freelance masseur Suriani (her contact 98715149 in case any of you wanna engage her service) which i later find out from her that her quote was much lower compare to the promotional package that i have purchased. Her massage was good and she was pretty experience and friendly too. She offered massage to my baby n teach me how to remove the wind for colic baby.

So here are my two cents for those first time mother like myself:
- engage freelance is much cheaper and there is no diff after all. save the extra bucks for baby stuffs
- try start the massage on 5th day upon delivery.
- i see instant result after the first 3 sessions, to me i think massage only helps in removing water retention, the subsequent sessions dont't see further effects. Instead it is breast feeding and sleepless nights that helps in shedding the extra kg. In my personal opinion, 5 sessions is enough.

Hope this helpful. Happy parenting...
Hello! Ive been looking at Baby Bellies packages. N not cheap at all. How much cheaper is Suriani's service rather than taking from Baby Bellies themselves?

Thank You!! :001_302:

nihc

Hi all,

Based on my personal experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay lady in her late 50s. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage since 1986. Recommended by my late grandma when I delivered my 1st child on year 2002 and later on year 2005 and God's willing after I give birth to my 3rd this December 2012. Currently I took her for 5days prenatal massage due to my backache. I knew these days its hard to find a good one. For me I dont't need to see their certificates or from which company they are from. Those early days midwives do not carry any documents to show their experiences/skills.
Hi dFixa, can you email me the massage lady contacts? Email: nihcssej@gmail.com
thanks!

stsa

Am truly pleased with Mdm Maria's massaging skills. I booked her thinking i will deliver via natural birth but due to some circumstances i had to undergo an emergency c-sect and i thought my chances of slimming down is gone. After a week of giving birth, i dialled mdm maria to request for my massage session to start soon and she came the next day, signed up a 10-day package with her and up to date ive lost 11kg this is only day 7 of my massage. Truly impressed at how flat my tummy is now and how energized i feel eventhou i had to undergo c-sect.

She is a friendly and nice lady and she never fails to share her experiences and knowledge with me. I feel very comfortable engaging her services. Knowing that i gave birth via c-sect, i was a bit fearful of getting a masseuse to attend to me, but she proved me wrong and up to date im still very thankful that i engaged her services and got her to massage me a week after giving birth.

Her experience as a midwife certainly shows while she is doing the massage for me. Truly impressed and should i be having a number 2, will definitely engage her service again!

:)
Can I have her contacts too. Thank you

JaySeeeL

those looking for pre/post natal can try my previous therapist @ j_j1258@hotmail.com but take note he's a guy. initially i felt uncomfortable too, but he charges very very low for 1st time, and his strokes are really accurate and precise, just 10 mins into the session and you will instantly forget about all uncomfortableness. he is very professional with towels and covering too. 1st session he would not do it for a low price if noone suggested anything so be sure to ''bargain''! *am reposting this for easy reference

mommum

Hi mummies, any reviews for Mdm zaliah (mdm ida,s cousin), mdm mariam (mdm ida's sister) mdm khatijah and mdm emma ?

Lxxsha

Hi..

This lady here is good. Her name is Shima.
She has an experience in this area for 10 years or so. She even went to Shanghai for 2 weeks to do a post natal massage for her customer which is actually a PR in Singapore but wants to give birth in China.

Her post natal massage includes full body massage with the plastic & cloth binding together with ginger oil. Tummy compress with jamu and ginger/herb steam will be used as well. Her package will be 7 days for $550 or 14 days for $1,000. :) She does pre natal massage too!

Benefits of post natal massage: Helps to clear water retention and body wind! Hope this help!

If you have any queries, do contact her at 82226593.

Lxxsha

Hi. I would like to rec my massage lady, Shima. She's experienced and trained. She does pre and post natal massage. Her contact number is 82226593/81827432. She offer packages for both pre and post natal massage. Her treatment includes herb steam! :) Hope this helps!