Highly recommended tutor who help my son from F9 to B3

bingyy82

For me, my son's grades has always been a big headache. He has very short concentration and is slightly hyperactive. I have change countless of tutors from different tuition agencies, but none of them can handle my son, so not to even mention helping him to get out of F9 grade.

Until one day my friend recommended me A*home tuition agency. When i told them my son's problem, alike other agencies, they promised me to get a suitable tutor for my son. And indeed, just after 2 months (16 lessons), my son starts to prepare his work before the tuition, and more willing to listen and do what the tutor say. Most importantly, his grades improve from a F9 to B3 just after 6 months. I'm very surprise and happy for my son's improvement and would like to recommend this tuition agency to parents out there.

You can visit their website at

ahometuition.weebly.com

kellygoh888

Hi,

I am a Tuition agency.
If your child is looking for home tuition contact me at 84848362.
Flexible timing
I have very experience tutors, Alevel/Poly/undergrade,grade,full time/part time tutor/Nie-trainee,ex-teachers,current sch teachers available.
All levels/ All subjects
Will match ur budget with the best tutor for ur child.
Thank u & I hope mummy looking for home tuition can support me. I will do my best to look for the best tutor for u.

Christina Vani

For me, my son's grades has always been a big headache. He has very short concentration and is slightly hyperactive. I have change countless of tutors from different tuition agencies, but none of them can handle my son, so not to even mention helping him to get out of F9 grade.

Until one day my friend recommended me A*home tuition agency. When i told them my son's problem, alike other agencies, they promised me to get a suitable tutor for my son. And indeed, just after 2 months (16 lessons), my son starts to prepare his work before the tuition, and more willing to listen and do what the tutor say. Most importantly, his grades improve from a F9 to B3 just after 6 months. I'm very surprise and happy for my son's improvement and would like to recommend this tuition agency to parents out there.

You can visit their website at

ahometuition.weebly.com