Hiring: Personal Assistant

Jonathon Han

HIRING: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Position: Part-time/ Full-time
Salary: Part-time - $10 or more, Full-time - $1800-$2400

This job position allows for flexible working hours, hence, it is suitable for working mothers/fathers. With that in mind, you can plan your working schedule to fit your lifestyle.

Job Description:
  • Provide comprehensive secreterial and admin support to the Manager
  • Plan and coordinate meeting schedules and travel itineraries as well as manage the Manager's calendar accurately
  • Screen phone calls, incoming emails, fax and post enquiries and requests, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
  • Liaise with clients and internal staffs.
  • Prepare presentations and draft communications.
  • Assist in confidential filing, office admin matters.
  • Brainstorm creative solutions according tothe given situation or problem.
  • Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Required Skills:
  • Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration?Management, Secretarial, Food & Beverage Services Management, Education/Teacher/Training, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Strong coordination skills, Meticulous and well-organised, Able to work independently with minimal supervision, Self-motivated and resourceful, Positive working attitude and willing to learn and work in a fast paced environment, Proficient in Microsoft applications

Please email your resume to yoursincereadviser@gmail.com

delfina

I'm looking for a personal assistant. I want to be able to be interviewing you by email. This means you need to be good at writing, or else we will just waste each other's time.

YoruVoly

Most professions where you hold a supervisory position require an assistant to run small errands. As you wrote in your job posting, you need someone to do oversight and personal errands. One of those errands might be financial, but I don't think you should trust a stranger with that. While it's not that difficult to manage finances given today's options, I prefer to use Dough Roller help. For me, it's an opportunity to distribute my workload evenly. I would also be interested in your advice on financing various projects.