HLE Loan ~

jasline26

I Appiled HLE But End Up Only Can Loan $99K
Its Not Even Enough To Buy A Flat Which Cost $290k
We Are 1st Timer , Why Cant We Loan More ?
Any Solution?
Anyone Enconter This ?

Can Share ?

i not sue abt this but ever heard from my bro who apply.. he told me that the amount of loan approve also depend on ur job status and salary.. which mean if u are jobless, ur loan amt approve will be vry vry low. HDB hv online calculator to help u calculate the amt.. u try to fill the salary amt higher .. the loan amt will be higher.. and if u are jobless.. that amt will be lower..

but for 1st timer to buy flat.. i think govt still give u subsidy..

xicloudix

how much pay did you declare... 1 person working or 2 person??

For me, my hubby and my combined income around $2200... our HLE $198k.... sufficient enough for us to buy a 3 room flat for 265k

Our CPF has $20k++, subsidy from govt $70k... so end up borrow from govt less than $198k

tinkerball

yup it depends on ur income and the amount of cpf u have. i got a loan of 199k. my hubby's income ard 2k plus and im not working. his cpf around 60k. mayb u want to consider studio flat?

stonston

The final approval is also subjected to your credit rating (this is what I heard from the HDB officer when we collected our keys).

If you have alot of other loans, they'll factor it in and give a lesser loan.

Either you save up before you buy, or you have to get a job and reapply again. The HLE will need processing again when you collect your keys (if you buy BTO) and if the loan approved is lesser than previous, you need to top up the difference in cash to collect your keys.

jasline26

My Hus Gross Salary Is $2100 - $2400,
Cpf - $20K++
I Have Just Start Wrking ..
We Have No Loan At All ..
Just Feel Kind Of Weird Why So Low ,
Btw Im Taking Balance Flat..
By The Way Tmr Im Going To Hdb For My Pick Up Of Flat ..
My Q No Is No 5 , If Nv Get I Feel Sad ..
:embarrassed:

terasey

Cpf - $20K++
By The Way tomorrow Im Going To Hdb For My Pick Up Of Flat ..
My Q No Is No 5 , If never Get I Feel Sad ..
wah~ Q#5! U very lucky leh! But house is a big capital investment, hopefully ur loan can get higher lor! All the best to you!

xicloudix

Cpf - $20K++
If based on ur husband gross salary, you should be able to get around 190k+.. even if now rules change, but at least should be more that what you are getting now..... my HLE was obtained this year march, so shouldn't be much difference from urs... unless ur husband salary is not a steady income??

Since you juz started working, i think they did not include ur salary, unless you work at least 3 mths and above....

Perharps when you are going down to select the flat, try ask the HDB officer abt it...

Mama Ina

mayb you want to consider studio flat?
Studio Flat? U mean studio appartment ehk?? Sorry me so suaku about all this hdb stuff.. Just wana learn more here.. I tout studio appartment is only for elderly people who reach the age of 55 & above?? We also can apply hor??

Don't worry, pray u will get it.. Wish u all the best yah..

I always heard abt HDB keep changing the systems and rules all this.. To me it is so unfair for us lehh.. I feel like they are making life so difficult.. Haiz..!!

jasline26

Thanks All For The Suggestion =)

Have Cancel Choosing The Flat...
Loan Cannot Approve More ,
Quite Sad But Gonna Wait For Boon Lay Medow =)
At Least Everymonth Wont Need To Pay So Much

:Dancing_tongue:

tinkerball

Studio Flat? you mean studio appartment ehk?? Sorry me so suaku about all this hdb stuff.. Just want to learn more here.. I tout studio appartment is only for elderly people who reach the age of 55 & above?? We also can apply ??

alamak.. sori.. sori.. i mean two room flat. im always confusing myself with the studio apartment.

terasey

Thanks All For The Suggestion =)

Have Cancel Choosing The Flat...
Loan Cannot Approve More ,
Quite Sad But Gonna Wait For Boon Lay Medow =)
At Least Everymonth Wont Need To Pay So Much

:Dancing_tongue:
:) Sometimes, save the money so you can spend more on making the inside cosier. :) location sometimes matter but its the inside that truly keeps you at home...

hopefully my hubby will understand. haha

PinkDiamonds

After you select your flat, you can re-apply for HLE. Means you cancel the HLE of 99k and apply again. This is what hubby and I did. We applied for 4rm flat which cost us $252k.

jasline26

:) Sometimes, save the money so you can spend more on making the inside cosier. :) location sometimes matter but its the inside that truly keeps you at home...

hopefully my hubby will understand. haha
ya... thats y we decided to give up the 4rm house & look forward to the 3rm at BTO Boon
Lay Medow as our Q no. oso quite ok.. C000009 :X
cos im 5 moths away to my 21st yo, mayb thats y the HLE is lesser ba.

Hubb and I were given HLE up to 500K plus...that is Half a million....but so what?

The q so long and we had to buy from open market...end up also using cash to top up...then borrow money from parents to do simple reno, then now still repaying...

sigh

terasey

ya... thats why we decided to give up the 4rm house & look forward to the 3rm at BTO Boon
Lay Medow as our Q no. also quite ok.. C000009 :X
cos im 5 moths away to my 21st yo, mayb thats why the HLE is lesser .

wah u reallie very heng leh!!!! I am sure you will have a beautiful home to call your own~

stonston

ya... thats why we decided to give up the 4rm house & look forward to the 3rm at BTO Boon
cos im 5 moths away to my 21st yo, mayb thats why the HLE is lesser .
You are wrong. If you are younger, your HLE is usually higher because you can live longer to pay off the loan.

It could be that they processed wrongly or your hb's income is unstable (not fixed pay). Re-apply again, show proof of steady income.

Chantel

ya... thats y we decided to give up the 4rm house & look forward to the 3rm at BTO Boon
cos im 5 moths away to my 21st yo, mayb thats y the HLE is lesser .
I don't think so. Cuz i'm currently a student too & we just selected our flat in the BTO. Though it's onlyy my bf workin but our HLE was pretty high. How is your BTO btw? Hope you got an unit
:)

Chantel

I dont't think so. Cuz i'm currently a student too & we just selected our flat in the BTO. Though it's onlyy my bf workin but our HLE was pretty high. How is your BTO btw? Hope you got an unit
:)

xue

hmmm, my HLE got 300K+ and im also quite young.. Plus we got bank loans too.. probably you try again??