Hobs

linamummy

i check it out at harvey norman. stylish check. firepower check. clean check. low maintence check. perfect for modern homes.

sassylady

Turbo incanto hobs looks pretty cool. I saw it in courts and it is quite affordable, gas efficient and pretty stylish looking. Traditionally, I would prefer a stainless steel design but, looking around I realized so many kinds of hobs in the market now. So many choices! Hmmm, still making my choice.

linamummy

Dear all, Turbo is having a warehouse sale thissss weekend 29 - 31 March @52 loyang way. I love a good promotion. See you there.

tammysow

I love a good sale too. Decided to give it a miss this time. Next time maybe I will go check it out :) thanks for letting us know :)

lovelyday

Hey ladies! Chanced upon 2 hob deals in the Tech Supplement of Friday's Today Paper(12th April 2013) by Audiohouse for their 23rd Anniversary Sale @Bendemeer this weekend. Which one do you think is better,quality wise the 90cm Stainless Steel Built In Hob @ $269(UP $499) complete with Cast iron pan support and safety devices and battery ignition or the Vitro Ceremic Hob @$329 complete with sensor touch, overheating protector, 1 Dual Zone with 140mm Diameter?(UP $429)
Advice please!

tammysow

Nah, I don't really trust hobs with sensor touch. I find it too dangerous and what if one of my kids decide to play around in the kitchen and accidentally turn on the hob. I like the good'o ones!

linamummy

Kitchen hobs have become an important kitchen accessory especially to those who cook very often!! Even for those who don't cook every often. Who knows if you would pick up cooking later in your life like I did! Haha. I used to think that since I won't cook very often, a simple cheap hob will do but XXX (I will not mention which brand) were rusty at the button area after 5 years. Imagine my surprise and shock. Afraid that it may start a fire, I immediately changed my hob.

Lesson learnt.

tammysow

Kitchen hobs have become an important kitchen accessory especially to those who cook very often!! Even for those who don't cook every often. Who knows if you would pick up cooking later in your life like I did! Haha. I used to think that since I won't cook very often, a simple cheap hob will do but XXX (I will not mention which brand) were rusty at the button area after 5 years. Imagine my surprise and shock. Afraid that it may start a fire, I immediately changed my hob.

Lesson learnt.
OMG! That's scary. Good thing you change.