Hobs

tammysow

Chinese New Year is coming up. I am afraid my current hob will not be able to withstand the heavy duty cooking that I am gonna be doing. Anyone got suggestion on a suitable replacement for an 18cm hob ? Appreciate it.

linamummy

I need a new kitchen hob and hood! Heard there's an extended Turbo warehouse sale on the 11-12June!
Maybe i should go check out the sale there. Anybody here using Turbo Hob and Hood??

tammysow

Hi Everyone!! I must say that the Turbo warehouse sale was fantastic! I managed to get what i wanted at a very good deal too! I end up getting not just my Hob and Hood but also a new microwave oven!

linamummy

I was at Turbo 42nd Anniversary Warehouse Sale! The Sale was up to 70% off!!
Super good sale! They had a vast array of gas, electric, ceramic hobs as well as cooker and chimney hoods right here.
They measure up to 90cm, so there is a solution for you no matter your kitchen space requirements. And If you're like me, who loves baking,
then get the 60cm built-in ovens, which come in choices of three to seven functions for different needs.
There are also TURBO washers and dryers for the busy homemaker as well, and their energy efficiencies are rated “Very Good” so don't have to worry.

Make sure you don't miss it if they have a warehouse sale again!

tammysow

Heard from one of the mummy that if you are getting a new cooker hob, look for one that has a 45degree angled flame because that is more energy efficient which also means you heat or cook up your food faster, save money and electric or gas! =)

These days the new flats/apartments have such small kitchen! A friend recommended i get Turbo's new cooker hood, available in 60cm which was what i need. So if any of you have small kitchen or only do light cooking, you can check out this also. The model i got is TA65-602 Black, they have stainless steel also!