Home based job...

hui_ru_88

Are you looking for a home based job?

If “YES”, there is a seminar regarding it on the coming Saturday afternoon- 2pm to 6pm (26 September 2009) at EXPO HALL 1.

In short, this home based job is on bar (soap).

PLEASE NOTE: After attending the seminar, if you felt that the seminar on the home based job is a waste of time, money and effort, we guarantee that there will be a REFUND on the admission ticket.

So, what are you waiting for now?

CALL ME AT 8278 8632 for more information!!!

Last edited:

Dianna

Are you looking for a home based job?

If “YES”, there is a seminar regarding it on the coming Saturday afternoon- 2pm to 6pm (26 September 2009) at EXPO HALL 1.

In short, this home based job is on bar (soap).

PLEASE NOTE: After attending the seminar, if you felt that the seminar on the home based job is a waste of time, money and effort, we guarantee that there will be a REFUND on the admission ticket.

So, what are you waiting for now?

CALL ME AT 8278 8632 for more information!!!

Hi...

Too bad i missed the seminar....ya i am now in the mid of looking for a home base job...really desperate i can say...

u can advise on where and how i can get it fast and definitely not :spamxxx:

please please please help me...

Thank u...

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!

baobaotan

Hi all,

Are you interested in online biz? Im having the same problem as all of you. i want to spend more time with my kids but at the same time i also want to earn extra income to help burden the family. recently i just joined an online biz. im an unfranchise owner now.

interested please email me at:alluneedsgg@gmail.com.