home based Tuition and Student Care in the West

OWL STUDY

[ Tuition and Student Care services at Cashew Road ]

Owl Study welcomes all students of Primary and Kindergarten level. We offer UNLIMITED tuition sessions and after-school student care services at a monthly FLAT FEE. Tuition is available across ALL 4 SUBJECTS namely English, Chinese, Mathematics and Science. In addition, daily homework and weekly spelling will be guided during tuition sessions. Tutor is a Business graduate from the University of New South Wales. Owl Study is open from 12 pm - 8 pm on weekdays so you can pick your child up after your working hours! Please call / text 81180453 to find out more or check out our Instagram page at www.instagram.com/owlstudysg

llugguss

Homeschooling is very convenient, so such a system would be helpful for my child. My daughter is learning four languages, one of which is Spanish. She loves it. I instilled a love of foreign languages from a young age, which has affected results. At 16, my daughter is fluent in French and German. She started learning Spanish because she likes the country's culture and her biggest dream is to go to Barcelona when she comes of age. She even bought https://www.amazon.com/Spanish-Frequency-Dictionary-Essential-Vocabulary/dp/9492637200 so that if she doesn't understand something, she can quickly learn it in a book and memorize it.

Last edited: