Home Food Delivery Services

wenz

Dear All,

Anyone has recommendation on home food delivery services for lunch?
cos my son starting school in Jan 09 and he'll be home in the afternoon so i tot of catering those tingkat home delivery service for him at least 3 time a week...

If u have any recommendation or providing this kind of services, please pm me....

Thanks!

Hero

Dear All,

cos my son starting school in Jan 09 and he'll be home in the afternoon so i tot of catering those tingkat home delivery service for him at least 3 time a week...

If u have any recommendation or providing this kind of services, please pm me....

Thanks!
home food delivery?
Mc Donald
KFC
PIZZA

Me actually helping my mother in-laws to promote her cakes, tarts (specialize).

wenz

i can't let him have fast food for so many days, actually i more looking into lunch like 2dish + 1 soup kind of delivery, more healthy...

Anyway thanks for the recommendation...

CanCanMum

Dear All,

Thanks!
actually wenz, why dont u try cook on your own? Just something simple will do. My friend (autumn82) who has a preschooler and an infant manages to cook herself, by brewing a big pot of soup and den rice....eat for lunch and dinner. Convenient and nutritious. Simple and hassel free.

i have qualms about catered food coz it is not 100% hygenic....coz its still outside food. If cater for special occasions are still ok.

wenz

cancanmum, actually i tot of tat, using the slow cooker and cook porriage or soup before i left for work and get my son to swtich off when he reached home in the noon... but i'm afraid the slow cooker will dry off cos i'll left it there for like 7hours before my son reached home... if i pre-cook, 7hours later he come back i scare he dunno how to heat up the food or the food may turn sour... anyone else is also pre-cooking meals for ur kids before u go work? can share some advice???

autumn82

actually wenz, why dont u try cook on your own? Just something simple will do. My friend (autumn82) who has a preschooler and an infant manages to cook herself, by brewing a big pot of soup and den rice....eat for lunch and dinner. Convenient and nutritious. Simple and hassel free.

i have qualms about catered food coz it is not 100% hygenic....coz its still outside food. If cater for special occasions are still ok.
:tlaugh:Tat was wat I did when I started cookin with both kids.. Then gradually, added 1-2more dishes.. but got sick of cookin.. So have been on cookin strike for almost 3weeks.. :p Will start cooking again next yr. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

cancanmum, actually i tot of tat, using the slow cooker and cook porriage or soup before i left for work and get my son to swtich off when he reached home in the noon... but i'm afraid the slow cooker will dry off cos i'll left it there for like 7hours before my son reached home... if i pre-cook, 7hours later he come back i scare he dunno how to heat up the food or the food may turn sour... anyone else is also pre-cooking meals for ur kids before u go work? can share some advice???
orrhs i see....

u can buy those thermal cooker, selling at NTUC xtra for $39.90. Just put in stuff into the inner pot, put at stove and cook for 10mins, take out and transfer into the thermal cooker (no gas no electricity needed) and close it up. It will cook by itself. There is a thread on this, canx rem where. Orrh...under the " Slow cook or quick cook"

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f69/slow-cook-quick-cook-870/

wenz

hi cancancum, thx for the info, really useful and i going to get the thermo cooker... cos it cooks for 2 hours and keep warm for up to 5 hours so total is 7hours! just rite for my son to be home... haha!!

wawa

I didn't thought of getting delivery services when my son started school. Was afraid that he will just get used to opening door to strangers and not sure if he will scald himself or able to open the microwave boxes or not. Right now we cook every morning and put his portion aside (he's in afternoon session so he eats in the morning while rice still warm). The vegetables are being cut and washed the night before so didn't have to wake up too early. Meat I bought frozen as it's already sliced so I only need to wash them before I cook them.

winxme

How about kim's kitchen.... Im with this caterer... Good. It was highly recommended in another forum, that's why i tried and sticked to this.

fishball7788

Hi all,

I'm looking for food delivery for LUNCH. Most of the food caterer do delivery for dinner only. Is there any one of you know any food caterer that deliver LUNCH?

Thanks.