Homecooked Confinement Food

Hi Kaelynn, Tessa and 4J,

I apologise for my tardy response. My food are prepare a minute, there's no fixed menu because I am keeping them customised, understanding that everyone is unqiue and have different eating habits. Is there any specific food items you do not take e.g. pig's liver or kidney and etc? So, I can plan for the menu.

Do understand that confinement is only for that month, so try not to omit too much, as mothers need alot of nourishing food to recover and build up the body again.

If you are not comfortable sharing, you may PM and I'll revert accordingly. Good to let me know your due dates and location as well.

jane2009

Besides homecook confinement meals there are lots more to take note at the very moment when your child joins you as a new member to your family. Let's learn to enjoy confinement period rather than eating the less tasty food that are cooked by our MILs and mothers.

Confinement meals can be delicious and something that all new mummies will look forward to all because we just have to eat and regain your figure and health using the shortest time before we get back to our work stations.

Different from the industrial/catering food, we offer home-cooked nutritious confinement food to mothers. All food is personally cooked and we do not take more than what we can prepare. PM me for further information.

Hi Cuppydiaperscakes, im interested. Kindly PM me with further details. Thank you !

jhston

Hi, can you tell me more about your confinement meals? i am a husband and my wife's due for c-section delivery 2 days later on 5/01/2012.
i'm self employed so i can go to your place to collect the lunch and dinner everyday too if that easier for you.