Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

Dilys

Hi Dilys
Yes, blood test to determine if I am preggie. But now I need to do another blood test again... Can anyone advise why?
Hi liaocarol11,

Don't worry.. Go for the blood test again. Maybe they want to make double sure that u r preggie. Maybe the current result indication wasn't clear enough.. Relax ..

Jenni

Hi Dily,

Should be i think, i using iperiod to track... Still waiting for next appointment to see how many week i am now... Congrats to you too...

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

Hi girls
Just want to share my joy. Today clinic called me and confirmed that I am preggie. I was tearsing when I told my hubby the news....
Going to visit gynae on Fri.....
Let's jia yu ok?

Dilys

Hi girls
Just want to share my joy. Today clinic called me and confirmed that I am preggie. I was tearsing when I told my hubby the news....
Going to visit gynae on Fri.....
Let's jia yu ok?
Hey liaocarol11,

Congrats.. Jia you Jia you! Take care of urself .. :)

climsp

hi all,

i been try for 3year after my ROM. Stressed by my Inlaw everytime we visit them. i got cyst last yr, rest for 6mth. see chinese doc after cyst, but no result.

this MAY, we decide to to go back to my gynea Dr Chen Lin Han, try all tests n pills, finally on aug Dr Chen give me a injection to induce my egg.

good news is i preggy now after 1 try:shyxxx:.

try to have a healthy life style, dont stress, relax n enjoy. Soon it will be your chance to be mummy.

Good luck to all.:Dancing_tongue:

Dilys

hi all,

i been try for 3year after my ROM. Stressed by my Inlaw everytime we visit them. i got cyst last yr, rest for 6mth. see chinese doc after cyst, but no result.

this MAY, we decide to to go back to my gynea Dr Chen Lin Han, try all tests n pills, finally on aug Dr Chen give me a injection to induce my egg.

good news is i preggy now after 1 try:shyxxx:.

try to have a healthy life style, dont stress, relax n enjoy. Soon it will be your chance to be mummy.

Good luck to all.:Dancing_tongue:

Hi climsp,

Congrats .. Oh u r also visiting dr Chen ..

Dilys

Hi Dilys,
U also??
been w/ Dr Chen since i 1st checkup after my ROM. My hubby love him lol, a nice gynea!!
Hi climsp,

Haha ya I m with him from 1st checkup now in my 15wk. He is always very fast n detail.. I think he does things in a very systematic way.. Haha he is always very smiley & very fatherly..

climsp

Hi dilys

Fatherly feeling!! Lol! My hubby say tat b4 also!! Going to visit him tomolo nite for checkup!! A earlier checkup cos he say mine baby is more precious!! He seem more kancheong then me! Hahaha

Dilys

Hi dilys

Fatherly feeling!! Lol! My hubby say tat b4 also!! Going to visit him tomolo nite for checkup!! A earlier checkup cos he say mine baby is more precious!! He seem more kancheong then me! Hahaha
Hey climsp,

Of cos he is kan cheong.. Cos he help u to conceived from the beginning . No doubt he is very dedicated to all his patients.. :) he always ensure that everything is okie.. Haha his clinic is always full wherther in the morning or evening.. Did u realized??

climsp

Hey climsp,

Of cos he is kan cheong.. Cos he help u to conceived from the beginning . No doubt he is very dedicated to all his patients.. :) he always ensure that everything is okie.. Haha his clinic is always full wherther in the morning or evening.. Did u realized??
yalor, even with booking!! have to wait for 1hr or more..
hope tonite wont wait long, so tired now..

Dilys

yalor, even with booking!! have to wait for 1hr or more..
hope tonite wont wait long, so tired now..
haha ... you have to go earlier ... then u don't have to wait. He open at 6.30pm. Before that alot of mummies waiting outside already ...

babymoo

Hi ladies !!! Shocked to c ppl with dr Chen cos everytime I c r all @ mt E ... I'm oso with him =)
But I failed my first IUI... Soooo sad...,He is a very friendly chap... A gd n detail doc... Always explaining in detail despite the crowd at the clinic.,,

climsp

Hi ladies !!! Shocked to c ppl with dr Chen cos everytime I c r all @ mt E ... I'm oso with him =)
But I failed my first IUI... Soooo sad...,He is a very friendly chap... A gd n detail doc... Always explaining in detail despite the crowd at the clinic.,,
hi babymoo!
Dr Chen is good, help me to conceive. sure u can!! dun give up!!
my friend intent to go see him also..
Goodluck to u!

moaoyo

Hi Angelaang,

good to hear from you.
I was also excited for a while, when my period did not come. But I started to have spotting for a number of days. I thot they might be symptoms of pregnancy, however, I have tested twice, both showing negative. Not sure if Metformin has messed up my menses. I noticed that my body temp is much lower than usual.

Since the last time you seen Dr Charles, what did he provide you with? Any new advices provided? How much does he charge for subsequent visits?

Hi, being long time did not log in due to too disappointed n upset for period came....haizzzz...

Now I'm still trying on natural so hope for good new to come....I'm trying to relax and dont't think too much...

Is fated to have or dont't have.....