Hotel Mono

BarbraIss

It looks amazing! I've always liked this monochrome style. But in hotels, this kind of room design is rare. However, maybe I just rarely came across such hotels.

llugguss

I'm not attracted to that style. A lot of people say it's aesthetics, but it looks kind of creepy. I was contrasting black and white without any color. I remember going to a karaoke place that had a similar style of interior. Even though it was decorated with lights, it was kind of gloomy. If I had been offered to stay in such an interior for a week for free, I would have refused. I would have instead gone to https://www.westgateresorts.com/blog/10-best-karaoke-places-las-vegas/ that day than sit in such a gloomy place.

YoruVoly

Wow, I really like the monochrome style in hotel interiors!
I think it looks very stylish and concise. I guess this color scheme is not appropriate for a family vacation. After all, children like something brighter and more interesting. I think such hotels are great for business trips and business meetings. In general, when choosing a hotel, I pay attention to the design of rooms and the complex as a whole. I need to be in a comfortable environment, especially on vacation. Now I am planning a summer vacation and am looking for tips on organizing it. I learned a lot of interesting and useful information rom a Florida tourist guide. I think this article will be useful to many people.