House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Alpha Male
Below happen to my family, so just wanna share with all of you.

My family of four, me, wife,2 kids (1 & 4 year old) stay in a 4 room flat.
1) My wife got goosebumps when watching tv alone at night for a couple of times, as if someone is sitting next to her.
2) Toilet flushing, door opening/closing sound were heard while I was bathing & my family are all sleep.
3) My 1 year old boy would wake up almost every night crying without any reasons.
4) My 4 year old daughter have small bruises all over her leg & back without any reasons.
5) Worst of all, I came face to face with the female ghost before & I also pee in my pants.
6) Me & my wife were having sleepless night & it affected both my family & work performance.

I engage 1 fengshui master & tell him my problems. He assured me it's a small issue & he will perform some ritual at my house, ask me to buy some ornaments & all these costs a bomb. Even after he "cleanse" my house, the problems still occurs. I tried calling him numberous time but could not get him. When I finally got him, he told me that this ghost is too powerful & I need to book another session with him & this time round the charges are even more expensive. (I was quite pissed off by his irresponsible/money grabber action & decided not to engage him).

Through my friend recommendation, he intro 1 female master whose shop is in a maket stall selling flowers & providing poker card / bazi analysis, house cleansing & more. I was thinking "how can a master be good when he/she is from a market stall selling flowers at the same time"? Neverthless, I went to her stall for consultation. Master Cheng did a poker card analysis for me & even before I told her my house problems. She just told me:" your house have a "ying" energy & the "thing" is disturbing your whole family right?. I was surprised she is so spot on & I am sure my friend did not tell her before hand because I only tell my friend the general situation whereby she could related most of the things in my family.She told me she will go to my house to communicate with the ghost 1st & promised to tried her very best to help. She told me some facts about herself, how she was born with "3rd eye" since she was young & she decided to go into this line because she wanna help more people & also her interest in fengshui.

Appointment was made & she came to my house. She made some preparation & began to mediate to communicate with the ghost. After she awake from the mediation, she told me she manage to negotiate & pacify the ghost. She give me clear instructions to do some cleansing for the house : do some buddhist chanting day & night, go to one particular temple to pray & burn some things like clothings, hell money & make up kit for the ghost. I ask master why need make up kit, she reply me in a joking tone:" You seen her before & she is disfigured right"? I immediately knew that the master did really commuicate with the same ghost in my house because the ghost I have seen face to face is indeed disfigured.

I followed her instructions & things return to normal. For the next few weeks, no more toilet flushing/door opening or closing sound, my baby boy did not wake up in the middle of the night, no more bruises at my daughter's leg or back, no more goosebumps & we could sleep well throughout the night.

I am really grateful to this Master Cheng & I return to her stall to give her a big red packet as my way of appreciation. She is friendly, humble, patient, price reasonable & most importantly I can feel that she really wants to help me & my family.
Her poker card analysis is really acurrate & she is able to see & answer the questions that I have for her.

Hope my above encounter does not bored all of you out. Cheers

autumn82

:eek::eek::eek::eek: That must really be a spooky "experience" for your whole family!!! :eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15:

But I'm glad to hear that everything is fine now!!!! Take care!!!!

spooky.........................

at least its over already.

but wat i would do had been........get the hell out of the house if its 'haunting' my dd..........nothing comes b4 them to me

apollo

i got goosebumps while reading ur post!

i think u shd move out of ur current hse asap thought the matter has been 'settled'. cos u wont noe when 'it' will come bk again.

minako85

And ask for more!!! :X
How long have u stay there btw? Anw if I were u I will definitely move out cuz I'm v timid n afraid of ghost.. Lol. But since things r ok nw mAybe u observe awhile first lor if it comes Bk again then u shld consider moving le. I can't beileve u face to face saw the ghost... I think I will just drop dead right there!! Lol!

Lim65

Alpha Male
How long have you stay there btw? Anw if I were you I will definitely move out cuz I'm very timid n afraid of ghost.. Lol. But since things r ok now mAybe you observe awhile first if it comes back again then you shld consider moving . I can't beileve you face to face saw the ghost... I think I will just drop dead right there!! Lol!
I stay there for years but this thing happen only a few months back. I saw the thing in front of me, it was 1-2 secs but it really shocked me man. Glad its all over.

Lim65

Alpha Male
i got goosebumps while reading your post!

i think you should move out of your current house asap thought the matter has been 'settled'. cos you wont know when 'it' will come back again.
Its a hassle to move house, my house near to my in law(convenient, so no plans to move yet..

minako85

I stay there for years but this thing happen only a few months back. I saw the thing in front of me, it was 1-2 secs but it really shocked me man. Glad its all over.
Omg... Very scary leh... But since u say it only happens few mths bk shld be ok... It's good now tt it's gone. Actually my dad teach mE some prayers(really good one) cuz my dad used to learn all this... It can really protect u from dirty things..If u wan I can pm u the prayers cuz it's in hanyu pinyin, v easy to learn.. U can even teach ur kids too lol.

Sorry I'm quite 'sampat' but I just like to share... If u nt interested it's ok... Lols.

Lim65

Alpha Male
Omg... Very scary ... But since you say it only happens few mths back shld be ok... It's good now that it's gone. Actually my dad teach mE some prayers(really good one) cuz my dad used to learn all this... It can really protect you from dirty things..If you want I can pm you the prayers cuz it's in hanyu pinyin, very easy to learn.. you can even teach your kids too lol.

Sorry I'm quite 'sampat' but I just like to share... If you not interested it's ok... Lols.
Hi, why not? you are willing to share good things with me, im more than thankfully to learn & let more people know abt it. Please pm me. Thank you in advance.

Omg... Very scary ... But since you say it only happens few mths back shld be ok... It's good now that it's gone. Actually my dad teach mE some prayers(really good one) cuz my dad used to learn all this... It can really protect you from dirty things..If you want I can pm you the prayers cuz it's in hanyu pinyin, very easy to learn.. you can even teach your kids too lol.

Sorry I'm quite 'sampat' but I just like to share... If you not interested it's ok... Lols.

Can you post here instead ? I think many will be interested to learn it especially if we go oversea ( never know if the hotel is *haunted* or not )
If not , PM me ... I am interestd to learn .
It is good to learn all these "defensive" skills :001_302:. Never know when you need it .

pkshl

i got a shock when i read yr post. from what u said, u had stay at yr current house for yrs & this only happened months back. im curious to know , did the female ghost follow u home or ? how did she get into yr house btw?

minako85

Can you post here instead ? I think many will be interested to learn it especially if we go oversea ( never know if the hotel is *haunted* or not )
If not , PM me ... I am interestd to learn .
It is good to learn all these "defensive" skills :001_302:. Never know when you need it .
I pm both of u le. :)

Ting

geez, i had goosebumps when i read your post.. omg, so scary, i think i would hv fainted.....
glad that all these are over n u n your family r safe now..
actually i dont know much abt such things, but i think it would be good if u pray for "her".
as in do some chanting for her, so she can move on n also be at "peace".
thats what i heard from my gf...

P4nic

i am also puzzled how come stay so many yrs liao it happens only a few mths back? any reason why so?

i got a shock when i read yr post. from what you said, you had stay at yr current house for yrs & this only happened months back. im curious to know , did the female ghost follow you home or ? how did she get into yr house btw?
Exactly the same question pop in my head too... i also curious how suddenly happened? if you already stay few years, meaning this ghost not staying in the house before and someone has brought that thing home....anyway glad everything over now.