House Cleansing For My Haunted House

One forumer PM me and said master cheng never gave her report, despite money paid, gave excuse her mother sick, she sick, she busy and so on. Handphone number also change.......

Moreover Lim65, I REALLY give you thumbs up for being everywhere and anytime all the time......your company really treat you good to allow you so much free time to promote for others :)

mtan

What do you want me to say? To say wish 90, chanel 19, Septemberain, betrayed, slimmom, mtan are all the same person? its so obvious within these few days, all these nicks come in to flame me here, so the more I talk, the more I will be flame at. Its a forum and you can have the freedom of speech.
ha ha ha. I am myself, I don't have to create so many nickname to expose anyone. It that i find it funny, if u have already send email to to that person, why must u post in the thread? to bring the thread to the top? And if u don't have any interest, why u as hardworking to be posting in so many forum? Hahaha

BETRAYED

What do you want me to say? To say wish 90, chanel 19, Septemberain, betrayed, slimmom, mtan are all the same person? its so obvious within these few days, all these nicks come in to flame me here, so the more I talk, the more I will be flame at. Its a forum and you can have the freedom of speech.
Lim65 u really a joke. u say people using using different nicks to flame u. But it seen you have only ONE purpose in this forum i.e to promote the 'Master' services. U only posted in your own threads and no other thread. If u are a real mummy here, is your only interest about helping the 'Master' or are u yourself the master.

miccghar

Lim65 u really a joke. u say people using using different nicks to flame u. But it seen you have only ONE purpose in this forum i.e to promote the 'Master' services. U only posted in your own threads and no other thread. If u are a real mummy here, is your only interest about helping the 'Master' or are u yourself the master.

it's good if we can expose a scram. All the things are pointing this LIM65 is a cheat. If I am him, i will standout to clarify

posh

I'm amazed by your eagerness to check out :) Really got a lot of spare cash (admire). I also have a list of few more master, you like to help to check one of these days?
I see my name being mention here. I was just saying if I have the time and thats consider eargerness? If you want to borrow some spare cash from me, feel free to approach me:Dancing_wub:

mtan

thanks to provide the address or contact no.? Pm thanks
after die down, now coming back again. I really doubt that this is a geniue posting asking for help. No normal person will want to ask for it since they know it's a scram. If not wrong later LIM65, will psoted pm send. :nah:

Autumn17

I am looking for some master to advise for me new born baby crying in the middle of night.
But come across this thread, But find it suspicious of a story promoted by master or someone for $$ .

Pls do a bit of research to see whether it is a scam .
Many posting of story in many forum.

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

House Cleansing For My Haunted House - MyHomeTown.sg - Forum - Forum Concierge - Family and Relationships

MODERATOR : PLEASE CONSIDER TO CLOSE THREAD. Not to waste people time and use the moderator power.

ismail

Hi i wish too to hv her help. Need her honest opinion inregards of my house after weird tings happen. My son n kids are sufferring n in fear.