House Cleansing For My Haunted House

TANZHENZHI

Huh Mama-Ina, you also experience so scary thing? Sometimes never provoke them also dunno y they will follow. Lucky that thing never do anything harmful to you and family. Hopefully you can settle it soon. Take care.

Lim65

Alpha Male
Hi there,

Just saw your thread.. Really scary rite.. I too used to have this kind of problem but for myself it dont't really harm us but i feel like it like to play with me hide & seek kind of stuff.. The one in my house is a small boy around Pri 4 or 5 of aged.. Not sure lahh.. Ever i went talked to this uncle he say there are that stuff in my house but not sure if it is harmful or not.. He say that It looked like a botak kid but dont mistaken It have a long neck with human body and looked like a snakes from far.. My 1st dotter seen it when she and grandma sleeps in the living room at nite she shouted got snake watching her.. Me had rent out my house and August returning back there.. Sure migraine and pain2 coming back to me.. I wonder if your master can do for Malay's house?? I may try to call on that uncle 1st if no cure then will find your master..

Last time ever call on one Malay Master and he say he had chase the thing away, but still i can feel it is still around.. And thats where my dotter seen it too.. sigh!! At 1st my family dont't believe me cos i am the one who always can feel it there but one day each of them ever experience a bit by dreaming or while sleeping being disturbed then their face started to change .. :tlaugh:
your situation sound so much like mine but mine is not a snake like figure ghost. For my case, after cleansing by the master, I can really feel the house is not "dirty" anymore with no more goosebumps, "eyes" looking at me. Im sure that uncle can help you, all the best & do update us.

Hi there,

Just saw your thread.. Really scary rite.. I too used to have this kind of problem but for myself it dont't really harm us but i feel like it like to play with me hide & seek kind of stuff.. The one in my house is a small boy around Pri 4 or 5 of aged.. Not sure lahh.. Ever i went talked to this uncle he say there are that stuff in my house but not sure if it is harmful or not.. He say that It looked like a botak kid but dont mistaken It have a long neck with human body and looked like a snakes from far.. My 1st dotter seen it when she and grandma sleeps in the living room at nite she shouted got snake watching her.. Me had rent out my house and August returning back there.. Sure migraine and pain2 coming back to me.. I wonder if your master can do for Malay's house?? I may try to call on that uncle 1st if no cure then will find your master..

Last time ever call on one Malay Master and he say he had chase the thing away, but still i can feel it is still around.. And thats where my dotter seen it too.. sigh!! At 1st my family dont't believe me cos i am the one who always can feel it there but one day each of them ever experience a bit by dreaming or while sleeping being disturbed then their face started to change .. :tlaugh:
sorry im interrupting, but did your tenants see it too? and why do you still want to return?

oh hi, mind to share your encounter with us?
hi lim, this story is written by my hubby ...think my husband left out some points also... all my gals was sick till veri jia lut when the things was not settle... they can slp halfway ...wake up n vomit for no reason..no tummy upset or watever...

Background on my house
a resale flat with a history of drowned baby.

Background on my shifu #1 - BBSZ in short
Know him for over 15 years. Cured my mum with last stage of liver

complication due to hep B twice. Doctor says its miracle.
Known for curing complications and illnesses.
Recent 2 years, eyes have lots of problem almost gone blind, then

ok then now almost blind again.

Background on my Shifu #2 - AMKGY in short
Was a distant relative which trace guan yin buddha in her early

days.
Known to go around asia catching spirits either using her soul or

physically.
Good for children problem. Now getting very old.

Background on my shifu #3 - MWJY in short
Recommend by my in law who is member of one of the Wan Xiang Tang

in SG. However, he is not the shifu in that temple, but rather the

shixiong of the temple shifu. Often not around in temple due to i

believe some power struggle before with the shifu or temple

committee. Know nothing about him. But he claim that he is a good

ghost negotiator and relates me some of his acheivements.

Background on my in law neighbour - EKZZ in short
This kid age 15 i believe, is someone with divine bones. Currently

cultivating with a temple following trainning from guan di ye gong

gong.
He can use his soul to follow anyone to any place in singapore

during mediation.

Story is like this
My elderest daughter is now 3 yr old. She got 2 sis age 1.5 and few

months currently.
Since mid of yr2006, she would for no reasons wake up at nite.
In worst case, she would not wake up after trying to wake her up

for 30mins. And some time, she would talk to the air. Her temper

and behaviour changed alot and would bite her sisters.

2007 april, she started to cry every now and then and get irritated

easily.
She is heading for the worst. We've brought her to thailand for

holiday and she is still having nightmare at nite. During in

thailand, i do see some formless thing moving on the wall that

nite. for 4 nites, she had cried for 4 nites with difficulties

waking her up.

Then after coming back, we want to bring her to AMKGY, she keep

crying and we had to force her into the temple. I related to AMKGY

that my house might have problems. But she say pray to room diety

first, the nite i prayed to room diety, my daughter cried and

finally wake up from her sleep then she point to a location on the

way and shouted "go away" !

This happen for a few more nites over the next 3 months. We realise

that sometimes if we bring her to mrt or places that is yim, she

looks like she can see those things.

Then in August, we bring her to BBSZ, again she does not want to

enter.
We force her in and perform the usual ritual with her body

struggling. After the ritual, she appears normal. BBSZ give us

amulets for burning and mix with water for her to drink for 5 days.

Things improve for a while, at least she don't appears hard to wake

up during nightmare nor point at the wall. But during the day, she

is still talking to the air at times.

She started again in October, pointing to the walls and shout go

away during the middle of the nite, usually it will be between

1130pm and 430am. We approached BBSZ to come my house, before he

come, he give amulet to burn and mix with rice grain and salt. This

is effective evenly without the hu, which i've done a few times but

always after a few days it will be back.

The next first day of new lunar Calendar, BBSZ came and wash the

statue of my guan yin. Then using his huat soh to wack at some

locations in my home. The moment BBSZ left, my girl ask, where is

"Jie jie" !!! OMG !

Things more or less settled down for the next 2 months, then all of

a sudden, she started having nightmare again. This time we bring

her to Wan Xiang Tang. A few amulets was drawn and instructed to

have some actions over 3 days. That 3 days was again peaceful. Then

just went we thought all will be good from now....it happened again
On the 4th nite, she woke up from crying in her nitemare after 30

mins of trying to wake her up, she started shouting to the wall "go

away" fanatically, then i shouted at that direction too and she

stop and calm down. however after 10 mins, she shouted the same

thing again!

The next day, without my knowing, my in law EKZZ mums to my house

without my knowledge as they know i do not like it as i feel that

EKZZ way of doing things is invading my privacy however so far what

he had communicated to us is correct. EKZZ can actually "Gan Yin"

more with his mum, hences he wants his mum to come while his soul

follow her.

The moment she step into my house, she claim she saw a lot of

"them", all kids, hiding behind wall picture frames. And the Altar

is taken over by the house spirit which i suspect the the previous

owner's kid. She also claims that guan yin statue already being

taken over by the kid spirit. Which this part i do not very agree.
Also, she said spirits are going in and out of my daughter.
Firstly without my consent she come, secondly she say i am praying

to spirit all these way. Next she say must ask her son to choose a

new statue for me. Now i realise that she might want to use my case

for her son's experiment. So what she say might not be what her son

wanted to say. Finally, i told my dad in law to get in touch with

MYJY. That woman appears not happy. However she left a hu which she

claims guan di ye gave her son, and her son will be there thru the

hu to fight off those spirits.

True enough, that nite nothing wrong. And the next morning, i was

meeting up with MWJY. The first thing MWJY was telling me is that

guan yin statue taking over by the spirits is impossible. While he

is in the house, within 10 mins, he brought me outside the house an

d say confirm, a female child spirit age about 6(later on confirm

it was 10yr old but appear as 6 yr old looking) was spotted.

MWJY talked to her and found out that she speaks little and only

understand cantonese (we also found out later from EKZZ that she

seems to understand only cantonese, BTW the previous owner's speaks

cantonese to his wife). MWJY warns her that if she wants a good

time after MWJY is here, she had to show MWJY that over the next

few days, there's no mischieve from her. MWJY also told me that she

complaint that she hate to be splash with rice grain plus salt and

amulate ashes. This point, only my wife knows.........now i

beginning to trust this MWJY.

I told MWJY, i would want to re-install a deity statue and would

like a Guan Di ye. MWJY is reluctant as now i am praying to

GuanYin. After that, he proceed to ask both deity thru his ways and

he got 4 sheng bei from guan di ye and 2 from Guan yi. Off i go

with him to rochor for my Guan Di yi statue. with more confidence

now, i pay him the sum of money he requested on An Sheng and

promise him a big ang bao, total comes up to 4 digits sum. This

sound commercial and risky but i always believe in if he is not in

that capacity, he will not dare to request it. it will be worth it

if he is really that good.

A risk he took and a risk i took. I am risking my hard earn money

and he is risking his reputation. For the second nite, it was

peaceful. But on the third day, EKZZ say he could not handle

anymore as it was simply too many coming at him. So he ask us to

return him the amulate for he check the if its unbroken.
Then i now, i've got him out of the picture. on the 3rd and 4th

nite, nothing happen again. but on the 5th nite, my girl started

having uneasy sleep. 5th day, MWJY came and do a "Wang Wu" Ritual

to increase the good energy of my house then "seal" my house all

entrance including windows with his amulate drawings.

From 5th day to the day of "An Sheng" things are very peaceful.

The way he "An Sheng", he needs to spend almost 1.5 hour just to

kai guang the urn and accessories plus the statue and and another

45mins to invite guan di ye to "seat in" and even communicate with

guan di ye on various questions we have and instructions from Guan

di ye as well. My brother who is involve my many sintua say that he

is a faker.

But i know that once i've entrust him, i've to accept his methods

and how to pray to the alter he setup for my home. If he is a

faker, he can run away with my money on day 1 and need not spend

another few trips to my home. And he can put on a light performance

on "An Sheng" instead of using his concentration and i see he uses

lots of strength in drawing amulate on the urn. Only the family

involves will know if he is a faker. I would say i thank him

sincerely for his service and would continue to consult him with

big angbao for religious matter.

Last edited:

lylie

I've encountered many but in different situations. If your heart is strong, you will overcome it. Sometimes, I feel frightened and afraid for unknown reasons. It happened when I was weak.

dont't be afraid.

If your heart is strong and sturdy, you will be fine. BTW, I will have nightmares if I eat before I sleep. That's frighten me! Nowadays, I dont't eat before sleeping.

When you are afraid, face it. By turning to others for the sake of your temporary peacefulness is not going to work. If you think there's a shadow roaming around, open your eyes and see it. For all you know, with your eyes opened wide, you are actually seeing a light.

AugBoyz

i got goosebumps while reading your post!

i think you should move out of your current house asap thought the matter has been 'settled'. cos you wont know when 'it' will come back again.
they are every where... where can u hide or run?

AugBoyz

do b careful when choosing fengshui masters. cos most r out to con $ to buy their 'auspicious' but useless items. for shifu or mediums, also mus b careful. those who charge an arm or a leg r most prob trying to con your $. shifu / mediums, proper decent 1, r not supposed to make $ thru helping (it's their promise to the gods). they r only allowed to take a small amt of ang bao $ (usu less than $50). so once they charge you in hundreds, they r conning your $ . same for those who ask you change name n help you change name. if you pay more than $100 for it, you r a BIG 'carrot head' already.
i agree with you :)

MsKoh1973

I moved to my current house abt 3 years, so far, got abt 5 maids wk in my hse (due to transfer), abt 3 complained they see funni things, but the family member never see leh, so we oso dun noe they really see or just pretend pretend lazy to wk.....

but last time before I move in, i got choose one good day and time, go to buy a packet of 7 colour flowers, go guan yin temple to pray, then take the HU burn in small pail of water, put in the flowers and soak the "xiao lui" leave, the I go inside my house, started from the right hand side fr the main door, I use the "xiao lui" to splash water fr the pail onto the wall.

then I go around the whole house wall in the "clockwise direcion, from one corner to another so that "they" have chance to gather and leave the house.....

after I go thro one round and reach the left hand side (stand outside facing inside the house direction), I will burn 3 joss stick and put at the door there......I will say something like "men shen (door god) I am xxx, I am the new owner of the house, any other things cannot enter the house without my permission and consent, thank you"

In addition, I will also throw salt and rice along the wall of my house, and oso burn the "gam bong yin" (tat smoke) then close the door and just leave it like tat until the next time I go in.......

temari

your story is very scary,having to meet face to face..

last time my house is also haunted, furnitures moved, sitting at sofa, bed..can sit the sit down shape. the sound, the bruise she did on me. the pressing, pushing my bed etc and i saw the ghost too.my mother also ask someone to come chanting but i stil feel her present. nv say wat reason for her presence.before i know it was a ghost, i chase after the shadow before,thinking its my sister.chase til balcony and dissapear.got one time i saw her squating down thinking its my sister and i talk to her.when i walk to living room my sister walk out of bedroom and i got shock.we are staying at new house. my mother go ask medium and was told it was neighbour playing the tei xian and bring the ghost over.not sure what she wants.as she is a child we burn sweets and some other things below our house.i was bring to the medium to take away my 3rd eyes but i still feel presence of them.

Lim65

Alpha Male
My friend also encounter this before, he saw his younger brother walk into the kitchen. Then moments later, he saw his same brother walk out from his bedroom.

your story is very scary,having to meet face to face..

last time my house is also haunted, furnitures moved, sitting at sofa, bed..can sit the sit down shape. the sound, the bruise she did on me. the pressing, pushing my bed etc and i saw the ghost too.my mother also ask someone to come chanting but i stil feel her present. never say what reason for her presence.before i know it was a ghost, i chase after the shadow before,thinking its my sister.chase til balcony and dissapear.got one time i saw her squating down thinking its my sister and i talk to her.when i walk to living room my sister walk out of bedroom and i got shock.we are staying at new house. my mother go ask medium and was told it was neighbour playing the tei xian and bring the ghost over.not sure what she wants.as she is a child we burn sweets and some other things below our house.i was bring to the medium to take away my 3rd eyes but i still feel presence of them.

those ghost sure had fun playing on you guys,:elvis: good thing that you are safe now and that you won't worry no more about your kids.:tlaugh:

My friend also encounter this before, he saw his younger brother walk into the kitchen. Then moments later, he saw his same brother walk out from his bedroom.
My malay friend too. Her mother was talking to her in the room thinking it was my friend but when she walk into the living room, my friend was really watching TV in the living room.
She falls very sick and they have to engage what she call a "bohmoh" or something to ask that thing to go away.
What happened was that the spirit followed her home from school when she went home late one of the days after lesson.
My friend say her mother claimed that the spirit looked exactly like my friend.
omg. My hair stands when I hear this loh

qween

Omg... Very scary ... But since you say it only happens few mths back shld be ok... It's good now that it's gone. Actually my dad teach mE some prayers(really good one) cuz my dad used to learn all this... It can really protect you from dirty things..If you want I can pm you the prayers cuz it's in hanyu pinyin, very easy to learn.. you can even teach your kids too lol.

Sorry I'm quite 'sampat' but I just like to share... If you not interested it's ok... Lols.
I'm interested ... please pm me :D

Some time ago, my place was also having "something". I kept having the same dream every night, and in the dream, i just kept running coz there seems to be someone chasing after me. Then in one of the dreams, i saw the figure of a lady, shoulder length hair, wearing a dress, kept staring at me, her features i cannot really see. And every time after i dreamt, i'll wake up feeling very tired, as if i had really been running and havent rest at all.

Then there was once i did manicure and that night, the ger came into my dream again but this time round she did not chase me, she actually plucked out all my manicured nails!!

All along, i did not tell anyone about the dreams, till my hubby told me there was some nights he woke up and thought he saw a lady standing at the edge of our bed staring at him. At first he thought it was me, but when he turn over, i was actually slping beside him...

So he went to his friend's sin tua, i was only standing outside. The god actually asked me to go in and straight away asked me if i had been dreaming about the same thing almost every night, and it was a lady chasing after me. I was quite shocked that he knew all about it coz i did not tell anyone, not even to my hubby.

Then he told us that, it was actually a femal ghost that had fell in love with my hubby abd followed him home. And me being his wife, its like a hinderance to her, hinder her from being with my hubby. So that's why she kept disturbing me, wanting me to feel vexed then will quarrel with my hubby. He also said that it was coz my hubby walked inthose darker allies at night that "chanced upon" her.

So in the end, he told my hubby to buy some women's stuff like clothes, shoes, makeup etc and burn to her at a specific time and dun look back after he burnt. As for me, im not supposed to be there when he did the burning. During the time when he was burning those offerings, i kept feeling goosebumps, as if someone is staring at me, but i just ignored...and true enough, i stop having 'visits' from her and finally can have a peaceful slp...