House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Alpha Male
gosh! Lim, your story gives me goosebumps! Glad everything is good on your side now. :) Can you pm me the Master Cheng's contact? I don't know why things hasn't been smooth for me. Keep facing financial issue ever since last year when my mum suffer from heart attack.
Hi rachcaralyn, sorry to hear that you are going through a bad patch. Pm sent, hope she can help you and your family.

QiangZai

do not be afraid.. I have seen a few but i chanted for them and they left...
When u have Di Zhan in the house, the presence will wonder ard him as his mercy is unsaid..
Not to worry..with Di Zhan ..they cannot do anything to you...
if you want to have Di Zhan in your house, you shld be merciful for the presence..i am curious... with Di Zhan ..the presence shld not be allow inside the house and esp appeared infront ...
i think the Di Zhan want is not blessed yet...
actually...just chant for them with heart..they will leave... nothing much needed to be done...

MrZQ

Qiang Zai, who are you talking to? Or are you talking to those things we cannot see? I cannot seem to link who you talking to? Or did I miss out something?

Just a quick update: I was also very skeptical about whether this Master Michelle is really zhun like what some of the forumers say, who knows all these people are the same person. Anyway recently there are some hiccups in my life, so i decided to go see Master Michelle last week and please with her services. From the poker card, she can see that me and my wife are trying for a baby, we are trying to sell our current flat for awhile and some of my work problems. She give us some advices on our problems and hope I can see the results soon. Will give update again if her advices really work.

Last edited:
Qiang Zai, who are you talking to? Or are you talking to those things we cannot see? I cannot seem to link who you talking to? Or did I miss out something?

Just a quick update: I was also very skeptical about whether this Master Michelle is really zhun like what some of the forumers say, who knows all these people are the same person. Anyway recently there are some hiccups in my life, so i decided to go see Master Michelle last week and please with her services. From the poker card, she can see that me and my wife are trying for a baby, we are trying to sell our current flat for awhile and some of my work problems. She give us some advices on our problems and hope I can see the results soon. Will give update again if her advices really work.
interesting, when you approach her, what did you tell her? juz say want her to tell your fortune?

QiangZai

Ok.. wish u luck...
i talking to the "presence".. actually no need to chase them...they will leave after u r sincerely chanting for them...
to have baby... can be a bit difficuly and easy... depending on your 'yuan'....

Hi Lim65, pls pm master Cheng contact number urgently. Not me it's for my cousin. Or anyone who got Master Cheng contact.
Pls help!

QiangZai

i can understand the fear you have... but we will be them when our time is up.. why fear?
do not chase them out as they are aready in pain...
chant the sutra for them... let them let go of their past and enter the cycle to be rebirthh or to the buddha land to learn...

is not difficult to do that..if u have a merciful heart..
i have done that a few times and it works...