House Cleansing For My Haunted House

angelababi

hmmm.. i do not understand why so many people.. is so concern about destroying the ghost... why not send them to rebirth..
doing that is quite simple..

sigh...

a house can be turned into a peacful place..

advertisment.. ??? hmmm..
agreed ... me too ... so amazin so many ppl.. ?? so many haunted... ???? advertisment..... ???

iris90

For me, i went to consult master for some personal advice and house FS, not really to deal with some spirits. Advertisment or not, I personally think she did offer us good advice and we did see some improvements. Most importantly, her charges are reasonable.

me2boys

Hi iris90,
Do u mind to pm the master's contact? Thanks

Hmm.. Btw, it was mentioned earlier posts, the master do other stuffs too, not only hunting ghosts.

Im sorry if it really happens to u and u share with us, but seems like u shared in all forums the same story.. If really such scary thing happen to me I doubt I will share to everyone whom I do not know real life.. Seems like an advertisment.. Maybe it's his relative? Or his wife? No flame.. Jus wondering...

ariess

Im sorry if it really happens to u and u share with us, but seems like u shared in all forums the same story.. If really such scary thing happen to me I doubt I will share to everyone whom I do not know real life.. Seems like an advertisment.. Maybe it's his relative? Or his wife? No flame.. Jus wondering...
Maybe its advertisement but I dont bother about that. About 2 mths back, I went with my best friend to see her and seek her expertise and I would say she is really accurate for both of us.

QiangZai

ayio... why so many pple thinking of chasing them away... why not send them to rebirth lei?

I know ways of doing that... is not hard...

Hi Lim65,

Sorry i did not have the time to scroll upwards and see rest of thread. Can i have the contact and address of this Master? Thanks in advance.