House Cleansing For My Haunted House

hello lim

can u give me master cheng contact number and address ? If we need his/her help, we just need to give her a red packet only am i right ?

Hope to receive your reply soon

Thanks

Regards
Michelle

yting

I was searching for poker card reading and fengshui master and happen to chance upon this. Any idea how much are the charges? Can anybody pm me the Master's contact?

MrZQ

Is this Master Michelle website.I wonder.

She also clean thing and have shop at chinatown.I think someone mention she got shop at chinatown.

Contact us - LEE MICHELLE - DIVINE
Yes, i think she is the same person. Anyway good news, I finally sold my house and shifted into my new place after following Master Michelle advice.
My new love nest is also audited by her and hope everything goes smoothly from now.

wish90

Yes, i think she is the same person. Anyway good news, I finally sold my house and shifted into my new place after following Master Michelle advice.
My new love nest is also audited by her and hope everything goes smoothly from now.
But the Hp number on the website is different from Lim65 PM.i wonder which one is the right one ?:err:

Can share how long she take to audit and pass u the report ?Tks.

Last edited:
But the Hp number on the website is different from Lim65 PM.i wonder which one is the right one ?:err:

One gathering during cny visit heard of one relative complaining about how this michelle messed up her schedule for reno.
This is one post I see everywhere in so many forums....very skeptical of the whole thing. Going through all the posts find so many loopholes...

wish90

One gathering during cny visit heard of one relative complaining about how this michelle messed up her schedule for reno.
This is one post I see everywhere in so many forums....very skeptical of the whole thing. Going through all the posts find so many loopholes...
Your relative reno solve ? ur relative chase her on that ?

MrZQ

I think she did not update her website. She took about 1 week to pass me the report.